The Art of Currency Manipulation: How Some Profiteer by Deliberately Distorting Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash & Stern, Nicholas, 1982. "Oligopoly and welfare : A unified presentation with applications to trade and development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 123-143.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & William J. Martin, 2014.
"Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 311-339
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty," Departmental Working Papers 2013-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 19530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty," CEPR Discussion Papers 9555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2013. "Food price spikes, price insulation, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6535, The World Bank.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Robert S. Pindyck, 2016.
"The Simple Economics of Commodity Price Speculation,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 85-110, April.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Robert S. Pindyck, 2013. "The Simple Economics of Commodity Price Speculation," NBER Working Papers 18951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basu, Kaushik & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2013. "How to move the exchange rate if you must: the diverse practice of foreign exchange intervention by central banks and a proposal for doing it better," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6460, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:globdv:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:199-211:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.