Information Pooling and Collusion: Implications for The Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheryl J. Wachenheim & Eric A. DeVuyst, 2001. "Strategic response to mandatory reporting legislation in the U.S. livestock and meat industries: Are collusive opportunities enhanced?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 177-195.
- Albaek, Svend & Mollgaard, Peter & Overgaard, Per B, 1997.
"Government-Assisted Oligopoly Coordination? A Concrete Case,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 429-443, December.
- Svend Albæk & Peter Møllgaard & Per Baltzer Overgaard, 1997. "Government-Assisted Oligopoly Coordination? A Concrete Case," CIE Discussion Papers 1997-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott W. Fausti & Zhiguang Wang & Bashir A. Qasmi & Matthew A. Diersen, 2014.
"Risk and marketing behavior: pricing fed cattle on a grid,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 601-612, September.
- Scott Fausti & Zhiguang (Gerald) Wang & Bashir Qasmi & Matt Diersen, 2012. "Risk and Marketing Behavior: Pricing Fed Cattle on a Grid," Staff Papers 12001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Rasch, Alexander & Herre, Jesko, 2013. "Customer-side transparency, elastic demand, and tacit collusion under differentiation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-59.
- Pozo, Veronica F. & Bejan, Vladimir & Tejeda, Hernan, 2016. "Disentangling Supply and Demand Shocks to Identify Changes in the Live Cattle’s Market Structure Post Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting Act," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236234, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joseph, Kishore & Garcia, Philip & Peterson, Paul E., 2016. "Does the Boxed Beef Price Inform the Live Cattle Futures Price?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236166, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kwon, Illoong & Jun, Daesung, 2015. "Information disclosure and peer effects in the use of antibiotics," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-16.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Salvador, Santiago, 2004. "Information pooling and collusion: an empirical analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 275-286, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:1:y:2003:i:1:n:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.