Information pooling and collusion: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheryl J. Wachenheim & Eric A. DeVuyst, 2001. "Strategic response to mandatory reporting legislation in the U.S. livestock and meat industries: Are collusive opportunities enhanced?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 177-195.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schroeter, John R., 1991.
"Implications Of Increased Regional Concentration And Oligopsonistic Coordination In The Beef Packing Industry,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 1-8, December.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1991. "Implications of Increased Regional Concentration and Oligopsonistic Coordination in the Beef Packing Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11109, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Jim Y., 1996. "A test for information sharing in Cournot oligopoly," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 75-86, March.
- Azzeddine Azzam, 2003. "Market Transparency and Market Structure: The Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act of 1999," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 387-395.
- Njoroge Kenneth, 2003. "Information Pooling and Collusion: Implications for The Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Panagiotou, 2019. "Market Power Effects of the Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act in the U.S. Meat Industry: a Stochastic Frontier Approach Under Uncertainty," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 103-122, March.
- Rasch, Alexander & Herre, Jesko, 2013. "Customer-side transparency, elastic demand, and tacit collusion under differentiation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-59.
- Chanjin Chung & Johnna Rushin & Prasanna Surathkal, 2018. "Impact of the livestock mandatory reporting act on the vertical price transmission within the beef supply chain," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(3), pages 562-578, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:16:y:2004:i:2:p:275-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.