Regional macroeconomic assessment of the Pennsylvania Climate Action Plan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- D S Rickman & R K Schwer, 1995.
"Multiplier comparisons of the IMPLAN and REMI models across versions: illuminating black boxes,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(1), pages 143-151, January.
- D S Rickman & R K Schwer, 1995. "Multiplier Comparisons of the IMPLAN and REMI Models across Versions: Illuminating Black Boxes," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(1), pages 143-151, January.
- S J Rey, 1997. "Integrating Regional Econometric and Inputâ€”Output Models: An Evaluation of Embedding Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(6), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Adam Rose & Noah Dormady, 2011. "A Meta-Analysis of the Economic Impacts of Climate Change Policy in the United States," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 143-166.
- Rose, Adam, 1995. "Input-output economics and computable general equilibrium models," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 295-304, August.
- R. Keith Schwer & Dan S. Rickman, 1995. "A comparison of the multipliers of IMPLAN, REMI, and RIMS II: Benchmarking ready-made models for comparison," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 29(4), pages 363-374.
- Adam Rose & Dan Wei, 2012. "Macroeconomic impacts of the Florida Energy and Climate Change Action Plan," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 50-69, January.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, April.
- Dan S. Rickman & R. Keith Schwer, 1993. "A Systematic Comparison Of The REMI and IMPLAN Models: The Case Of Southern Nevada," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(2), pages 143-162, Fall.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- S J Rey, 1997. "Integrating regional econometric and input - output models: an evaluation of embedding strategies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Sergio J. Rey, 1998. "The Performance of Alternative Integration Strategies for Combining Regional Econometric and Input-Output Models," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(1), pages 1-35, April.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gruber, Edelgard, 2008. "Beyond case studies: Barriers to energy efficiency in commerce and the services sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 449-464, March.
- S Cassing & F Giarratani, 1992. "An evaluation of the REMI model for the South Coast Air Quality Management District," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(11), pages 1549-1564, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Wei and Adam Rose, 2014. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the California Global Warming Solutions Act on the Southern California Economy," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Adam Rose & Dan Wei & Fynnwin Prager, 2012. "Distributional Impacts Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading: Alternative Allocation And Recycling Strategies In California," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 603-617, October.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:56-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Zhenhua & Rose, Adam Z. & Prager, Fynnwin & Chatterjee, Samrat, 2017. "Economic consequences of aviation system disruptions: A reduced-form computable general equilibrium analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 207-226.
- Wei, Dan & Brugués, Alejandro & Rose, Adam & de la Parra, Carlos A. & García, Rigoberto & Martínez, Federico, 2017. "Climate change and the economy in Baja California: Assessment of macroeconomic impacts of the State's Climate Action Plan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 373-388.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:63:y:2018:i:02:n:s021759081740015x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lele Zou & Jinjun Xue & Alan Fox & Bo Meng, 2018.
"The Emissions Reduction Effect And Economic Impact Of An Energy Tax Vs. A Carbon Tax In China: A Dynamic Cge Model Analysis,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 63(02), pages 339-387, March.
- Zou, Lele & Xue, Jinjun & Fox, Alan & Meng, Bo & Shibata, Tsubasa, 2015. "The emission reduction effect and economic impact of an energy tax vs. a carbon tax in China : a dynamic CGE model analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 487, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nelson, Hal T. & Rose, Adam & Wei, Dan & Peterson, Thomas & Wennberg, Jeffrey, 2015. "Intergovernmental climate change mitigation policies: theory and outcomes," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 97-136, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rgscpp:v:3:y:2011:i:4:p:357-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1757-7802 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.