A comparison of the multipliers of IMPLAN, REMI, and RIMS II: Benchmarking ready-made models for comparison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domański Bolesław & Gwosdz Krzysztof, 2010. "Multiplier Effects in Local and Regional Development," Quaestiones Geographicae, De Gruyter Open, vol. 29(2), pages 27-37, June.
- Ricardo Gazel & R. Schwer, 1997. "Beyond Rock and Roll: The Economic Impact of the Grateful Dead on a Local Economy," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(1), pages 41-55, March.
- Adam Rose & Dan Wei & Fynnwin Prager, 2012. "Distributional Impacts Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading: Alternative Allocation And Recycling Strategies In California," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 603-617, October.
- Adam Rose & Dan Wei & Noah Dormady, 2011. "Regional macroeconomic assessment of the Pennsylvania Climate Action Plan," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 357-379, November.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
- TamÃ¡s Dusek & MiklÃ³s Lukovics & Patrick Bohl, 2011. "The economic impact of the Budapest Airport on the local economy," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1228, European Regional Science Association.
- Kenneth Button, 2016. "The political economy of shipping US food and aid under the cargo preference regime," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 18(4), pages 353-370, December.
- McKean, John R. & Spencer, William P., 2003. "Implan Understates Agricultural Input-Output Multipliers: An Application To Potential Agricultural/Green Industry Drought Impacts In Colorado," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 21(2).
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:56-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Mulligan & Randall Jackson & Amanda Krugh, 2013.
"Economic base multipliers: a comparison of ACDS and IMPLAN,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 289-303, August.
- Gordon Mulligan & Randall Jackson & Amanda Krugh, 2012. "Economic Base Multipliers: A Comparison of ACDS and IMPLAN," Working Papers Research Paper 2012-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:29:y:1995:i:4:p:363-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.