Regional economic modelling: evaluating existing methods and models for constructing an Irish prototype
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-1278, December.
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1999. "Spatial networks in multi-region computable general equilibrium models:," TMD discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Henry, E. W., 1986. "Multisector Modelling of the Irish Economy with Special Reference to Employment Projections," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS128.
- Beeson, Patricia E & Eberts, Randall W, 1989.
"Identifying Productivity and Amenity Effects in Interurban Wage Differentials,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 443-452, August.
- Patricia E. Beeson & Randall W. Eberts, 1987. "Identifying productivity and amenity effects in interurban wage differentials," Working Paper 8707, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- James Giesecke, 2003. "Targeting Regional Output with State Government Fiscal Instruments: a Dynamic Multi-regional CGE Analysis," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 214-233, June.
- S J Rey, 1997. "Integrating Regional Econometric and Inputâ€”Output Models: An Evaluation of Embedding Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(6), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Mohamed Chemingui & David O’Connor, 2003. "A Multi-Region Social Accounting Matrix (1995) and Regional Environmental General Equilibrium Model for India (REGEMI)," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 213, OECD Publishing.
- Bradley, John & Fanning, Connell, 1984. "Aggregate Supply, Aggregate Demand and Income Distribution in Ireland: A Macrosectoral Analysis," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS115.
- Adams, F Gerard & Brooking, Carl G & Glickman, Norman J, 1975. "On the Specification and Simulation of a Regional Econometric Model: A Model of Mississippi," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 286-298, August.
- James Giesecke & John R. Madden, 2003. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment to Competition Policy Reforms: A Dynamic CGE Framework for Assessment," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 6(3), pages 409-433, September.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores, 2006. "Federalismo fiscal a partir de un modelo de equilibrio general aplicado: Andalucía VS. España," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/22, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
KeywordsInput Output; Social Accounting Matrix; Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Model;
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .