Productivity Measurement with Natural Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "The Changing Wealth of Nations : Measuring Sustainable Development in the New Millennium," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2252, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Fixler, 2014. "Priorities and Directions for Future Productivity Research: A BEA Perspective," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 27, pages 10-13, Fall.
- David M. Byrne & John G. Fernald & Marshall B. Reinsdorf, 2016.
"Does the United States Have a Productivity Slowdown or a Measurement Problem?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(1 (Spring), pages 109-182.
- Byrne, David M. & Fernald, John G. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B., 2016. "Does the United States have a productivity slowdown or a measurement problem?," Working Paper Series 2016-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Byrne, David M. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B. & Fernald, John G., 2016. "Does the United States have a Productivity Slowdown or a Measurement Problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antonietti, Roberto & Marzucchi, Alberto, 2014. "Green tangible investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 150-161.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:1-29 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s7-s21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.