Exchange Rate Passthrough Effects and Inflation Targeting in Emerging Economies: What is the Relationship?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2002. "Self-validating optimum currency areas," Staff Reports 152, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Campa, Jose M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2002.
"Exchange rate pass-through into import prices: A macro or micro phenomenon?,"
IESE Research Papers
D/475, IESE Business School.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2002. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices: A Macro or Micro Phenomenon?," NBER Working Papers 8934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2002. "Exchange rate pass-through into import prices: a macro or micro phenomenon?," Staff Reports 149, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jiri Jonas & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003. "Inflation Targeting in Transition Countries: Experience and Prospects," NBER Working Papers 9667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart Ngandu, 2008. "Exchange Rates And Employment," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(s2), pages 205-221, August.
- Maertens Odria, Luís Ricardo & Castillo, Paul & Rodriguez, Gabriel, 2012.
"Does the exchange rate pass-through into prices change when inflation targeting is adopted? The Peruvian case study between 1994 and 2007,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1154-1166.
- Paul Castillo & Luis Maertens Odria & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2011. "Does The Exchange Rate Pass-Through Into Prices Change When Inflation Targeting Is Adopted? The Peruvian Case Study Between 1994 And 2007," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-314, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:247-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2012. "Pricing to market with trade liberalization: The role of market heterogeneity and product differentiation in India’s exports," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 310-336.
- Ivan Mendieta Muñoz, 2013. "El modelo de objetivos de inflación y el efecto pass-through en América Latina," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 15, pages 5-30.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Hutchison, Michael & Noy, Ilan, 2011.
"Inflation Targeting and Real Exchange Rates in Emerging Markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 712-724, May.
- Joshua Aizenman & Michael Hutchison & Ilan Noy, 2008. "Inflation Targeting and Real Exchange Rates in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 200810, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Michael Hutchison & Ilan Noy, 2008. "Inflation Targeting and Real Exchange Rates in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 14561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Hutchison, Michael M. & Noy, Ilan, 2008. "Inflation Targeting and Real Exchange Rates in Emerging Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6d23q90v, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Felipe Santos Tostes & Helder Ferreira De Mendonça, 2016. "Credibility On Pass-Through In Brazil," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 022, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- López-Villavicencio, Antonia & Mignon, Valérie, 2017.
"Exchange rate pass-through in emerging countries: Do the inflation environment, monetary policy regime and central bank behavior matter?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 20-38.
- Valérie Mignon & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio, 2017. "Exchange rate pass-through in emerging countries: Do the inflation environment, monetary policy regime and central bank behavior matter?," Post-Print hal-01589202, HAL.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Yetman, James, 2014.
"Globalisation, pass-through and the optimal policy response to exchange rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 104-128.
- Michael B Devereux & James Yetman, 2014. "Globalisation, pass-through and the optimal policy response to exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 450, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2014. "Globalisation, Pass-through and the Optimal Policy Response to Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 20252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Djelassi, Mouldi, 2012.
"La Politique de Ciblage d’Inflation et “Pass-through” du Taux de Change : Une Analyse en Modèle Panel VAR dans le cadre des Pays Emergents
[The Inflation Targeting Policy and Exchange Rate Pass-thr," MPRA Paper 60721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spt:admaec:v:7:y:2017:i:6:f:7_6_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano & Englama, Abwaku, 2009. "Is Nigeria Ready for Inflation Targeting?," MPRA Paper 14870, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2009.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2010. "Data frequency and exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from India's exports," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Michael B Devereux & James Yetman, 2014. "Responding to exchange rates in a globalised world," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation, inflation and monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 77, pages 97-117 Bank for International Settlements.
- Helder Mendonça & Felipe Tostes, 2015. "The Effect of Monetary and Fiscal Credibility on Exchange Rate Pass-Through in an Emerging Economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 787-816, September.
- Sek, Siok Kun, 2008. "Interactions between monetary policy and exchange rate in inflation targeting emerging countries: the case of three East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 12034, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Dec 2008.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:245-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nogueira Jr., Reginaldo P. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "Fear of Floating in Brazil: Did Inflation Targeting matter?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-266, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:538-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.