An Appraisal of Economic Research on Changes in Wage Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonardi, Marco, 2002. "Product Demand Shifts and Wage Inequality," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 125, Royal Economic Society.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Flavio Padrini & Nicola Brandt, 2006. "Labour Market Performance, Income Inequality and Poverty in OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 500, OECD Publishing.
- Wood, Adrian, 1995. "North-South Trade, Employment and Inequality: Changing Fortunes in a Skill-Driven World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290155.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rienzo, Cinzia, 2008. "Residual Wage Inequality and Immigration in the UK and the US," MPRA Paper 30279, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2013. "Der Beitrag der Arbeitsmarktökonomik zur Erforschung von Gewerkschaften und Tarifvertragsbeziehungen in Deutschland," Research Papers in Economics 2013-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy Bechara & Sandra Schaffner, 2016. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Europe," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(1), pages 181-197, March.
- Yannick Kalantzis & Ryo Kambayashi & Sébastien Lechevalier, 2012.
"Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms,"
CEIS, vol. 26(4), pages 514-541, December.
- Donatella Gatti & Ryo Kambayashi & Sebastien Lechevalier, 2010. "Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-127, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kalantzis, Y. & Kambayashi, R. & Lechevalier, S., 2012. "Wage and Productivity differentials in Japan. The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Working papers 399, Banque de France.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2015. "Research on Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining in Germany: The Contribution of Labor Economics," Research Papers in Economics 2015-10, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Kornelius Kraft, 2010.
"Teamwork And Intra-Firm Wage Dispersion Among Blue-Collar Workers,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(4), pages 404-429, September.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Kraft, Kornelius, 2008. "Teamwork and Intra-Firm Wage Dispersion among Blue-Collar Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 3291, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2013.
"Why did wage inequality decrease in Mexico after NAFTA?,"
Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA,
, vol. 0(2), pages 245-278, July-Dece.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2010. "Why did wage inequality decrease in Mexico after NAFTA?," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-15, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Michel Dumont & Nikolina Stojanovska & Ludo Cuyvers, 2011. "World inequality, globalisation, technology and labour market institutions," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 257-272, June.
- Salverda, Wiemer & Checchi, Daniele, 2014. "Labour-Market Institutions and the Dispersion of Wage Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan Hayter & Bradley Weinberg, 2011. "Mind the Gap: Collective Bargaining and Wage Inequality," Chapters,in: The Role of Collective Bargaining in the Global Economy, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Perugini, Cristiano & Pompei, Fabrizio, 2016. "Employment protection and wage inequality within education groups in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 810-836.
- Böckerman, Petri & Laaksonen, Seppo & Vainiomäki, Jari, 2013. "Is there job polarization at the firm level?," MPRA Paper 50833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McNally, Sandra, 2010. "Evaluating education policies: the evidence from economic research," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57973, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Beate Jochimsen & Christian Raffer, 2016. "Herausforderungen bei der Messung von Wohlfahrt," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1595, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tara Watson, 2009.
"Inequality And The Measurement Of Residential Segregation By Income In American Neighborhoods,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 820-844, September.
- Tara Watson, 2009. "Inequality and the Measurement of Residential Segregation by Income In American Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 14908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung (ed.), 2014. "Mehr Vertrauen in Marktprozesse. Jahresgutachten 2014/15," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201415, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:22:y:2008:i:s1:p:7-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.