Labour Market Performance, Income Inequality and Poverty in OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristiano PERUGINI & Fabrizio POMPEI, 2009. "Technological change and income distribution in Europe," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 148(1-2), pages 123-148, June.
- Cristiano Perugini & Gaetano Martino, 2008.
"Income Inequality Within European Regions: Determinants And Effects On Growth,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(3), pages 373-406, September.
- Gaetano Martino & Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Income inequality within European regions: determinants and effects on growth," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 52/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Márton Medgyesi, 2014. "Components of income inequality and its change in EU countries, 2004-2010," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/01, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski & Isabell Koske, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are they Compatible? Part 8. The Drivers of Labour Income Inequality – A Literature Review," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 931, OECD Publishing.
- Herr, Hansjörg. & Ruoff, Bea., 2014. "Wage dispersion : empirical developments, explanations, and reform options," ILO Working Papers 994853253402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gkinni, Eleni & Vasilaki, Eleni, 2013. "Employment protection and income inequality: is there a role for the informal sector?," MPRA Paper 45464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alka Obadic & Nika Simurina & Robert Sonora, 2014. "The effects of tax policy and labour market institutions on income inequality," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 121-140.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Europe: Economic and policy facts," Working Papers 172, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kloudova, J., 2010. "Expanse Creative Economy and its Impact on the Less Developed Regions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 5, pages 110-125.
- Stephen Machin, 2008. "An Appraisal of Economic Research on Changes in Wage Inequality," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(s1), pages 7-26, June.
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot & P. Buitelaar, 2007. "India and the Dutch economy; stylised facts and prospects," CPB Document 155, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dilip Das, 2008. "Contemporary Phase of Globalization: Does It Have a Serious Downside?," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 507-526.
- Prem Sikka, 2008. "Corporate governance: what about the workers?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(7), pages 955-977, September.
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot, 2006. "China and the Dutch economy," CPB Document 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Machin, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Changes in wage inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4667, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wen Hao Chen & Michael FÃ¶rster & Ana Llena-Nozal, 2013. "Globalisation, technological progress and changes in regulations and institutions â€“ which impact on the rise of earnings inequality in OECD countries?," LIS Working papers 597, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:01:n:s179399331350004x is not listed on IDEAS
- Maes, Marjan, 2008.
"Poverty persistence among Belgian elderly: true or spurious?,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2008-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Maes, Marjan, 2008. "poverty persistence among belgian elderly: true or spurious?," Working Papers 2008/10, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot, 2011. "Wage inequality in the Netherlands: Evidence, trends and explanations," CPB Discussion Paper 186, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Isabell Koske & Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabelle Wanner, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 2. The Distribution of Labour Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 925, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordschômage; distribution des revenus; emploi; employment; income distribution; institutions; institutions; pauvreté; poverty; unemployment;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:500-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .