Computationally efficient methods for two multivariate fractionally integrated models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wen-Jen Tsay, 2007. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Stationary Multivariate ARFIMA Processes," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A011, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Hosoya, Yuzo, 1996. "The quasi-likelihood approach to statistical inference on multiple time-series with long-range dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 217-236, July.
- P. M. Robinson & J. Hualde, 2003.
"Cointegration in Fractional Systems with Unknown Integration Orders,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1727-1766, November.
- Peter M. Robinson & Javier Hualde, 2002. "Cointegration in Fractional Systems with Unknown Integration Orders," Faculty Working Papers 07/02, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Yajima, Yoshihiro, 2002. "Determination of cointegrating rank in fractional systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 217-241, February.
- Deo, Rohit & Hurvich, Clifford & Lu, Yi, 2006.
"Forecasting realized volatility using a long-memory stochastic volatility model: estimation, prediction and seasonal adjustment,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 29-58.
- Rohit Deo & Clifford Hurvich & Yi Lu, 2005. "Forecasting Realized Volatility Using a Long Memory Stochastic Volatility Model: Estimation, Prediction and Seasonal Adjustment," Econometrics 0501002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Hualde, Javier, 2003. "Cointegration in fractional systems with unknown integration orders," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2223, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin, Vance L. & Wilkins, Nigel P., 1999. "Indirect estimation of ARFIMA and VARFIMA models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 149-175, November.
- Chung, Ching-Fan, 2001. "Calculating and analyzing impulse responses for the vector ARFIMA model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 17-25, April.
- Doornik, Jurgen A. & Ooms, Marius, 2003.
"Computational aspects of maximum likelihood estimation of autoregressive fractionally integrated moving average models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 333-348, March.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Marius Ooms, 2001. "Computational Aspects of Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average Models," Economics Papers 2001-W27, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Chen, Willa W. & Hurvich, Clifford M. & Lu, Yi, 2006. "On the Correlation Matrix of the Discrete Fourier Transform and the Fast Solution of Large Toeplitz Systems for Long-Memory Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 812-822, June.
- Pai, Jeffrey & Ravishanker, Nalini, 2009. "A multivariate preconditioned conjugate gradient approach for maximum likelihood estimation in vector long memory processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1282-1289, May.
- Ravishanker, Nalini & Ray, Bonnie K., 2002. "Bayesian prediction for vector ARFIMA processes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-214.
- Richard Peach & Robert W. Rich & Alexis Antoniades, 2004. "The historical and recent behavior of goods and services inflation," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 19-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Leschinski, Christian & Busch, Marie, 2018. "A multivariate test against spurious long memory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 33-49.
- G. Mesters & S. J. Koopman & M. Ooms, 2016.
"Monte Carlo Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Generalized Long-Memory Time Series Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 659-687, April.
- Geert Mesters & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2011. "Monte Carlo Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Generalized Long-Memory Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-090/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2018. "Power-law cross-correlations: Issues, solutions and future challenges," Papers 1806.01616, arXiv.org.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2013.
"Mixed-correlated ARFIMA processes for power-law cross-correlations,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(24), pages 6484-6493.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Mixed-correlated ARFIMA processes for power-law cross-correlations," Papers 1307.6046, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Bensalma, Ahmed, 2018. "Two Distinct Seasonally Fractionally Differenced Periodic Processes," MPRA Paper 84969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gbaguidi, David, 2012. "La courbe de Phillips : temps d’arbitrage et/ou arbitrage de temps," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(1), pages 87-119, mars.
- Gbaguidi, David Sedo, 2011. "Expectations Impact on the Effectiveness of the Inflation-Real Activity Trade-Off," MPRA Paper 35482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2015.
"On the interplay between short and long term memory in the power-law cross-correlations setting,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 421(C), pages 218-222.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2014. "On the interplay between short and long term memory in the power-law cross-correlations setting," Papers 1409.6444, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Do, Hung Xuan & Brooks, Robert & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon & Wu, Eliza, 2016. "Stock and currency market linkages: New evidence from realized spillovers in higher moments," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 167-185.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:30:y:2009:i:6:p:631-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.