Modelling the Dynamic Dependence Structure in Multivariate Financial Time Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Guegan, Dominique, 1998. "A comparison of techniques of estimation in long-memory processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Lo, Andrew W, 1991.
"Long-Term Memory in Stock Market Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1279-1313, September.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan), 1989. "Long-term memory in stock market prices," Working papers 3014-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1989. "Long-term Memory in Stock Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 2984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Souza, Leonardo R. & Smith, Jeremy, 2004. "Effects of temporal aggregation on estimates and forecasts of fractionally integrated processes: a Monte-Carlo study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 487-502.
- Souza, Leonardo R. & Smith, Jeremy, 2002. "Bias in the memory parameter for different sampling rates," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 299-313.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1989. "Long memory and persistence in aggregate output," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 189-209, September.
- Smith, Jeremy & Taylor, Nick & Yadav, Sanjay, 1995. "Comparing the Bias and Misspecification in Arfima Models," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 442, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Breidt, F. Jay & Crato, Nuno & de Lima, Pedro, 1998. "The detection and estimation of long memory in stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 325-348.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1998.
"Long Memory and Aggregation in Macroeconomic Time Series,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1053-1072, November.
- Chambers, MJ, 1995. "Long Memory and Aggregation in Macroeconomic Time Series," Economics Discussion Papers 2766, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Souza, Leonardo da Rocha de, 2003. "The aliasing effect, the Fejer Kernel and temporally aggregated long memory processes," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 470, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hosking, Jonathan R. M., 1996. "Asymptotic distributions of the sample mean, autocovariances, and autocorrelations of long-memory time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 261-284, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeri Voev, 2009. "On the Economic Evaluation of Volatility Forecasts," CREATES Research Papers 2009-56, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Stanisław Wanat & Sławomir Śmiech & Monika Papież, 2016.
"In Search Of Hedges And Safe Havens In Global Financial Markets,"
Statistics in Transition. New Series,
Polish Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 557-574, September.
- Monika Papież & Stanisław Wanat & Sławomir Śmiech, 2016. "In Search of Hedges and Safe Havens in Global Financial Markets," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(3), pages 557-574, September.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2014. "The Economic Value of Volatility Forecasts: A Conditional Approach," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 12(3), pages 433-478.
- Miralles-Marcelo, José Luis & Miralles-Quirós, María del Mar & Miralles-Quirós, José Luis, 2015. "Improving international diversification benefits for US investors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 64-76.
- Aloui, Riadh & Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane Ben & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2011.
"Global financial crisis, extreme interdependences, and contagion effects: The role of economic structure?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 130-141, January.
- Riadh Aloui & Mohamed Safouane Ben Aissa & Khuong Nguyen Duc, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis, Extreme Interdependences, and Contagion E§ects: The Role of Economic Structure," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Rossi, E. & Spazzini, F., 2010.
"Model and distribution uncertainty in multivariate GARCH estimation: A Monte Carlo analysis,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2786-2800, November.
- Rossi, Eduardo & Spazzini, Filippo, 2008. "Model and distribution uncertainty in multivariate GARCH estimation: a Monte Carlo analysis," MPRA Paper 12260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eli Bouri & Andre Eid & Imad Kachacha, 2014. "The Dynamic Behaviour and Determinants of Linkages among Middle Eastern and North African Stock Exchanges," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Varneskov, Rasmus & Voev, Valeri, 2013.
"The role of realized ex-post covariance measures and dynamic model choice on the quality of covariance forecasts,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 83-95.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov & Valeri Voev, 2010. "The Role of Realized Ex-post Covariance Measures and Dynamic Model Choice on the Quality of Covariance Forecasts," CREATES Research Papers 2010-45, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Roxana Chiriac & Valeri Voev, 2011.
"Modelling and forecasting multivariate realized volatility,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 922-947, September.
- Roxana Chiriac & Valeri Voev, 2008. "Modelling and Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2008-39, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- de Almeida, Daniel & Hotta, Luiz K. & Ruiz, Esther, 2018.
"MGARCH models: Trade-off between feasibility and flexibility,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-63.
- Almeida, Daniel De & Hotta, Luiz & Ruiz, Esther, 2015. "MGARCH models: tradeoff between feasibility and flexibility," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1516, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Wanat, Stanisław & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2014. "The conditional dependence structure between precious metals: a copula-GARCH approach," MPRA Paper 56664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sunil S. Poshakwale & Anandadeep Mandal, 2017. "Sources of time varying return comovements during different economic regimes: evidence from the emerging Indian equity market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 859-892, May.
- Wang, Chou-Wen & Yang, Sharon S. & Huang, Hong-Chih, 2015. "Modeling multi-country mortality dependence and its application in pricing survivor index swaps—A dynamic copula approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 30-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:28:y:2007:i:5:p:763-782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.