Tests for Long-Run Granger Non-Causality in Cointegrated Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Taku Yamamoto & Eiji Kurozumi, 2003. "Tests for Long-Run Granger Non-Causality in Cointegrated Systems," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-01, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yamamoto, Taku & Kurozumi, Eiji, 2003. "Tests for Long-Run Granger Non-Causality in Cointegrated Systems," Discussion Papers 2003-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Vagelis Kaslis, 2005. "Geographical competition-complementarity relationships between Greek regional economies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p552, European Regional Science Association.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2015. "Testing subspace Granger causality," Economics Working Papers 1495, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paolo Paruolo, 2006.
"The Likelihood Ratio Test for the Rank of a Cointegration Submatrix,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 921-948, December.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2004. "The likelihood ratio test for the rank of a cointegration submatrix," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04024, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Fanelli, Luca & Paruolo, Paolo, 2010. "Speed of adjustment in cointegrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 130-141, September.
- Ingianni, Andrea, 2012. "Intra-European Union trade openness and new members’ output convergence: A time-series analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Al-Sadoon, Majid M., 2014.
"Geometric and long run aspects of Granger causality,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 558-568.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2013. "Geometric and long run aspects of Granger causality," Economics Working Papers 1356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2013. "Geometric and Long Run Aspects of Granger Causality," Working Papers 682, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ghysels, Eric & Hill, Jonathan B. & Motegi, Kaiji, 2016.
"Testing for Granger causality with mixed frequency data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 207-230.
- Ghysels, Eric & Hill, Jonathan B. & Motegi, Kaiji, 2013. "Testing for Granger Causality with Mixed Frequency Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 9655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bilge Kagan Ozdemir, 2009. "Banking Sector Stability During The Process Of Euro Adoption," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 9(1), pages 123-1236, June.
- Stephanie-Carolin Grosche, 2014. "What Does Granger Causality Prove? A Critical Examination of the Interpretation of Granger Causality Results on Price Effects of Index Trading in Agricultural Commodity Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 279-302, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1483 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:27:y:2006:i:5:p:703-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.