Assessing Cumulative Evidence within ‘Macro’ Research: Why Meta‐Analysis Should be Preferred Over Vote Counting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimberly A. Eddleston & Franz Willi Kellermanns & Ravi Sarathy, 2008. "Resource Configuration in Family Firms: Linking Resources, Strategic Planning and Technological Opportunities to Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 26-50, January.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Sonali K. Shah & Kevin G. Corley, 2006. "Building Better Theory by Bridging the Quantitative-Qualitative Divide," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(8), pages 1821-1835, December.
- James G. Combs & David J. Ketchen & Alexa A. Perryman & Maura S. Donahue, 2007. "The Moderating Effect of CEO Power on the Board Composition-Firm Performance Relationship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(8), pages 1299-1323, December.
- Raj Echambadi & Benjamin Campbell & Rajshree Agarwal, 2006. "Encouraging Best Practice in Quantitative Management Research: An Incomplete List of Opportunities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(8), pages 1801-1820, December.
- Michel Lander & Pursey Heugens, 2009. "Structure! Agency! (And Other Quarrels): Meta-Analyzing Institutional Theories of Organization," Post-Print hal-00623835, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devkar, Ganesh A. & Mahalingam, Ashwin & Deep, Akash & Thillairajan, A., 2013. "Impact of Private Sector Participation on access and quality in provision of electricity, telecom and water services in developing countries: A systematic review," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 65-81.
- Stam, Wouter & Arzlanian, Souren & Elfring, Tom, 2014. "Social capital of entrepreneurs and small firm performance: A meta-analysis of contextual and methodological moderators," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 152-173.
- repec:spr:jmgtco:v:28:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00187-017-0252-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Endrikat, 2016. "Market Reactions to Corporate Environmental Performance Related Events: A Meta-analytic Consolidation of the Empirical Evidence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 535-548, October.
- Marta Gancarczyk, 2015. "Proces wzrostu przedsiębiorstwa w świetle podejścia zasobowego i teorii kosztów transakcyjnych," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 5-31.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9842-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jscmgt:v:53:y:2017:i:4:p:67-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:139-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald D. Bergh & Herman Aguinis & Ciaran Heavey & David J. Ketchen & Brian K. Boyd & Peiran Su & Cubie L. L. Lau & Harry Joo, 2016. "Using meta-analytic structural equation modeling to advance strategic management research: Guidelines and an empirical illustration via the strategic leadership-performance relationship," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 477-497, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:1:p:178-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.