POST-MERGER PRODUCT REPOSITIONING -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1998. "The Theory of Learning in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061945, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sweeting, 2007. "Dynamic Product Repositioning in Differentiated Product Markets: The Case of Format Switching in the Commercial Radio Industry," NBER Working Papers 13522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella, 2017. "Endogenous Mergers in Markets with Vertically Differentiated Products," MPRA Paper 80528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella, 2017.
"Vertical differentiation and collusion: Pruning or proliferation?,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 129-139.
- Jean Gabszewicz, Jean & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella, 2016. "Vertical differentiation and collusion: pruning or proliferation?," MPRA Paper 74599, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2016.
- Lucinda, Claudio R. & Filho, Arthur Barrionuevo, 2009.
"Using Spatial Covariance Function for Antitrust Market Delineation,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 29(1), May.
- Claudio R. Lucinda & Arthur Barrionuevo Filho, 2006. "Using Spatial Covariance Function For Antitrust Market Delineation," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 125, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Andrew Sweeting, 2010. "The effects of mergers on product positioning: evidence from the music radio industry," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(2), pages 372-397.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Marco A. Marini & Ornella Tarola, 2016.
"Vertical Differentiation and Collusion: Cannibalization or Proliferation?,"
2016.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation and Collusion: Cannibalization or Proliferation?," ET: Economic Theory 232221, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- repec:kap:jincot:v:18:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10842-017-0251-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Przemysław Jeziorski, 2014. "Estimation of cost efficiencies from mergers: application to US radio," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(4), pages 816-846, December.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Joel Sandonis, 2018.
"Manufacturer Mergers and Product Variety in Vertically Related Markets,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Joel Sandonis, 2014. "Manufacturers Mergers and Product Variety in Vertically Related Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4932, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marini, Marco A., 2016.
"Collusive Agreements in Vertically Differentiated Markets,"
75369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco A. Marini, 2017. "Collusive Agreements in Vertically Differentiated Markets," Working Papers 2017.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michaela Draganska & Michael Mazzeo & Katja Seim, 2009.
"Beyond plain vanilla: Modeling joint product assortment and pricing decisions,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 105-146, June.
- Draganska, Michaela & Seim, Katja & Mazzeo, Michael, 2007. "Beyond Plain Vanilla: Modeling Joint Product Assortment and Pricing Decisions," Research Papers 1982, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9276-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:439-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:94-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:56:y:2008:i:1:p:49-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.