Scale-free memory model for multiagent reinforcement learning. Mean field approximation and rock-paper-scissors dynamics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 76 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10051|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1998.
"Learning in Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2222, David K. Levine.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Kreps, David M & Maskin, Eric S, 1990.
"Repeated Games with Long-run and Short-run Players,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 555-73, October.
- D. Fudenberg & D. M. Kreps & E. Maskin, 1998. "Repeated Games with Long-run and Short-run Players," Levine's Working Paper Archive 608, David K. Levine.
- Maskin, Eric & Kreps, David & Fudenberg, Drew, 1990. "Repeated Games with Long-run and Short-run Players," Scholarly Articles 3226950, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Kreps & Eric Maskin, 1988. "Repeated Games with Long-Run and Short-Run Players," Working papers 474, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & Eric Maskin, 1998. "The Folk Theorem for Repeated Games with Discounting and Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 224, David K. Levine.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:76:y:2010:i:1:p:69-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.