Inflation And The Public Deficit When The Utility Of Money Is Insatiable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem H. Buiter, 1990. "Principles of Budgetary and Financial Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524139, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2010. "Trade Policy, Exchange Rate Adjustment and Unemployment," Chapters,in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ryu‐ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2012.
"Zero Nominal Interest Rates, Unemployment, Excess Reserves And Deflation In A Liquidity Trap,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 335-357, May.
- Ryu-ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2009. "Zero Nominal Interest Rates, Unemployment, Excess Reserves and Deflation in a Liquidity Trap," ISER Discussion Paper 0748, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2015.
"Tariffs, Offshoring and Unemployment in A Two-Country Model,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 371-392, September.
- HASHIMOTO Ken-ichi, 2011. "Tariffs offshoring and unemployment in a two-country model," ESRI Discussion paper series 272, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2015. "Growth, Secular Stagnation and Wealth Preference," ISER Discussion Paper 0946, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:58:y:2007:i:2:p:238-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.