How Government Creates Value?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirrlees, James & Adam, Stuart & Besley, Tim & Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen & Chote, Robert & Malcolm, Gammie & Johnson, Paul & Myles, Gareth & Poterba, James, 2012. "The Mirrlees Review: A Proposal for Systematic Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 65(3), pages 655-683, September.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1994. "Mortality Effects of Regulatory Costs and Policy Evaluation Criteria," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(1), pages 94-109, Spring.
- Galeotti, Gianluigi & Breton, Albert, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Political Parties," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 47-65.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1990. "Principles of Budgetary and Financial Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524139, October.
- Howard Kunreuther & Mark Pauly, 2006. "Rules rather than discretion: Lessons from Hurricane Katrina," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 101-116, September.
- Howard Kunreuther & Mark Pauly, 2006. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: Lessons from Hurricane Katrina," NBER Working Papers 12503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Breton, Albert, 1977. "The Theory of Local Government Finance and the Debt Regulation of Local Governments," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 32(1), pages 16-28.
- Lodge, Martin & Wegrich, Kai, 2011. "Arguing about financial regulation: comparing national discourses on the global financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:ecothe:v:53:y:2015:i:4:p:449-466:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.