Measuring compliance with the Golden Rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whittington,Geoffrey, 1983. "Inflation Accounting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521270557, March.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1982. "Federal Government Deficits: Some Myths and Realities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 296-303, May.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1990. "Principles of Budgetary and Financial Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524139, July.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Perceived Wealth in Bonds and Social Security: A Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 331-336, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Robinson, 2000. "Accrual Financial Reporting and Australian Fiscal Policy," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 084, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Marc Robinson, 2000. "Accrual Accounting And The Public Sector," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 086, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Marc Robinson, 1999. "Accrual Financial Reporting In the Australian Public Sector: An Economic Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 065, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Kellermann, Kersten, 2007. "Debt financing of public investment: On a popular misinterpretation of "the golden rule of public sector borrowing"," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1088-1104, December.
- Mark Christensen, 2007. "What We Might Know (But Aren't Sure) About Public-Sector Accrual Accounting," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 17(41), pages 51-65, March.
- Koch, Daniel, 2011. "Wirksame Begrenzung von Staatsverschuldung auf europäischer Ebene," Discussion Paper Series 114, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
More about this item
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:19:y:1998:i:4:p:447-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .