The Impact of Universal Stock Futures on Feedback Trading and Volatility Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frankie Chau & Phil Holmes & Krishna Paudyal, 2008. "The Impact of Universal Stock Futures on Feedback Trading and Volatility Dynamics," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1-2), pages 227-249.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonios Antoniou & Gregory Koutmos & Gioia Pescetto, 2011. "Testing for Long Memory in the Feedback Mechanism in the Futures Markets," Review of Behavioral Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 78-90, September.
- Bartley R. Danielsen & Robert A. Van Ness & Richard S. Warr, 2009. "Single Stock Futures as a Substitute for Short Sales: Evidence from Microstructure Data," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1273-1293.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Saxena, Arunima, 2008. "Stock Futures Introduction & Its Impact on Indian Spot Market," MPRA Paper 15250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phil Holmes & Vasileios Kallinterakis & M P Leite Ferreira, 2013. "Herding in a Concentrated Market: a Question of Intent," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 19(3), pages 497-520, June.
- Noriza Binti Mohd Saad & Noraini Binti Ismail & Nor Edi Azhar Binti Mohamad & Normaisarah Binti Abdul Manaf, 2012. "Performance of Crude Palm Oil and Crude Palm Kernel Oil Futures in Malaysian Derivatives Market," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 136-143, October.
- Ülkü, Numan & Prodan, Eugeniu, 2013. "Drivers of technical trend-following rules' profitability in world stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 214-229.
- Badreddine, Sina & Galariotis, Emilios C. & Holmes, Phil, 2012. "The relevance of information and trading costs in explaining momentum profits: Evidence from optioned and non-optioned stocks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 589-608.
- Imran Riaz MALIK* & Attaullah SHAH*, 2014. "Market Varying Conditional Risk-Return Relationship," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 24(2), pages 121-142.
- Hung, Mao-Wei & So, Leh-Chyan, 2009. "New insights into India’s single stock futures markets," MPRA Paper 52491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisabeta Pana & Sascha Vitzthum & David Willis, 2015. "The impact of internet-based services on credit unions: a propensity score matching approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 329-352, February.
- repec:eme:mfipps:v:36:y:2010:i:3:p:508-529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chau, Frankie & Deesomsak, Rataporn & Lau, Marco C.K., 2011. "Investor sentiment and feedback trading: Evidence from the exchange-traded fund markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 292-305.
- Warren Dean & Robert Faff, 2011. "Feedback trading and the behavioural ICAPM: multivariate evidence across international equity and bond markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(22), pages 1665-1678.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:35:y:2008:i:1-2:p:227-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.