Positive feedback trading in emerging capital markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna, 2010.
"Oil price dynamics and speculation: A multivariate financial approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 363-372, March.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2008. "Oil price Dynamics and Speculation. A Multivariate Financial Approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2008. "Noise trading and autocorrelation interactions in the foreign exchange market: Evidence from developed and emerging economies," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 271-293, July.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:179-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2005. "Feedback trading and autocorrelation interactions in the foreign exchange market: Further evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 811-827, September.
- Antonios Antoniou & Gregory Koutmos & Gioia Pescetto, 2011. "Testing for Long Memory in the Feedback Mechanism in the Futures Markets," Review of Behavioral Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 78-90, September.
- Park, Beum-Jo & Kim, Myung-Joong, 2017. "A Dynamic Measure of Intentional Herd Behavior in Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 82025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julijana Angelovska, 2013. "Detecting Positive Feedback Trading when Autocorrelation is Positive," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 16(1), pages 93-101, May.
- Schuppli, Michael & Bohl, Martin T., 2010. "Do foreign institutional investors destabilize China's A-share markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 36-50, February.
- Michael Schuppli & Martin T. Bohl, 2009. "Do Foreign Institutional Investors Destabilize China’s A-Share Markets?," CQE Working Papers 0909, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1289-1297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna, 2009. "Oil and portfolio risk diversification," MPRA Paper 28293, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2009. "Is Oil A Financial Asset? An Empirical Investigation Spanning the Last Fifteen Years," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Martin Bohl & Pierre Siklos, 2008.
"Empirical evidence on feedback trading in mature and emerging stock markets,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1379-1389.
- Martin T. Bohl & Pierre Siklos, 2004. "Empirical Evidence on Feedback Trading in Mature and Emerging Stock Markets," Research Paper Series 137, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Siklos, Pierre L. & Bohl, Martin T., 2005. "Trading Behavior During Stock Market Downturns: The Dow, 1915 - 2004," Working Paper Series 2005,7, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Salm, Christian A. & Schuppli, Michael, 2010. "Positive feedback trading in stock index futures: International evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 313-322, December.
- Shah Saeed Hassan Chowdhury & M. Arifur Rahman & M. Shibley Sadique, 2015. "Behaviour of Stock Return Autocorrelation in the GCC Stock Markets," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 16(5), pages 737-746, October.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:501:y:2018:i:c:p:188-204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:11:y:2001:i:3:p:291-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.