Performance of Crude Palm Oil and Crude Palm Kernel Oil Futures in Malaysian Derivatives Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Jalil Ibrahim & Khairuddin Othman & Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, 1999.
"Issues in Stock Index Futures Introduction and Trading. Evidence From the Malaysian Index Futures Market,"
Capital Markets Review,
Malaysian Finance Association, vol. 7(1&2), pages 1-46.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I. & Abdul, Jalil O. & Othman, Khairudin, 1999. "Issues In Stock Index Futures Introduction And Trading. Evidence From The Malaysian Index Futures Market," MPRA Paper 13075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankie Chau & Phil Holmes & Krishna Paudyal, 2008.
"The Impact of Universal Stock Futures on Feedback Trading and Volatility Dynamics,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1‐2), pages 227-249, January.
- Frankie Chau & Phil Holmes & Krishna Paudyal, 2008. "The Impact of Universal Stock Futures on Feedback Trading and Volatility Dynamics," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1-2), pages 227-249.
- Chris Brooks & Ryan J. Davies & Sang Soo Kim, 2005. "Cross Hedging with Single Stock Futures," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2004-15, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
KeywordsCrude Palm Oil Futures; Crude Palm Kernel Oil futures; Trading Volume; Open Interest; Price;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:2:y:2012:i:4:p:136-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.