Stock Futures Introduction & Its Impact on Indian Spot Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asger Lunde & Peter R. Hansen, 2005.
"A forecast comparison of volatility models: does anything beat a GARCH(1,1)?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 873-889.
- Asger Lunde & Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2001. "A Forecast Comparison of Volatility Models: Does Anything Beat a GARCH(1,1)?," Working Papers 2001-04, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Frankie Chau & Phil Holmes & Krishna Paudyal, 2008.
"The Impact of Universal Stock Futures on Feedback Trading and Volatility Dynamics,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1‐2), pages 227-249, January.
- Frankie Chau & Phil Holmes & Krishna Paudyal, 2008. "The Impact of Universal Stock Futures on Feedback Trading and Volatility Dynamics," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1-2), pages 227-249.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sumon Bhaumik & Suchismita Bose, 2007. "Impact of Derivatives Trading on Emerging Capital Markets: A Note on Expiration Day Effects in India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp863, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsStock futures; Spot market; Stock price; Volatility; GARCH.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.