|SURAJIT BHATTACHARYYA Department of Humanities & Social Sciences Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Powai. Mumbai - 400 076. Maharashtra. INDIA.|
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Mumbai, India
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
: (022) 2576-7350/7351
Powai, Mumbai 400076
RePEc:edi:hsiitin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bagchi, Sagnik & Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Narayanan, Krishnan, 2014. "Does Anti-dumping Enforcement Generate Threat?," MPRA Paper 53627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Chatri, Ankit, 2012. "Efficiency of Indian Commercial Banks: The Post-Reform Experience from Mergers & Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 39299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jha, Rupak Kumar & Bhattacharyya, Surajit, 2010. "Social Security System in India: An International Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 20142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Saxena, Arunima, 2009. "Does the Firm Size Matter? An Empirical Enquiry into the Performance of Indian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 13029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Saxena, Arunima, 2008. "Stock Futures Introduction & Its Impact on Indian Spot Market," MPRA Paper 15250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit, 2008. "Determinants of Corporate Investment: Post Liberalization Panel Data Evidence from Indian Firms," MPRA Paper 6702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Rao, T.V.S.R, 2002. "Internet Licensing: The Software Dimension," MPRA Paper 6708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richa Shukla & Surajit Bhattacharyya & K. Narayanan, 2016. "Firm Size vis-Ã -vis Industry Size and Innovation in a Dominant Firm-fringes Oligopoly Model," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 51(1), pages 13-25, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Saxena, Arunima, 2009.
"Does the Firm Size Matter? An Empirical Enquiry into the Performance of Indian Manufacturing Firms,"
13029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kashif Rashid & Seep Nadeem, 2014. "The Role of Ownership Concentration, its Types and Firm Performance: A Quantitative Study of Financial Sector in Pakistan," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 6(2), pages 10-61, June.
- Douch, Mohamed & Farooq, Omar & Bouaddi, Mohammed, 2015. "Stock price synchronicity and tails of return distribution," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-11.
- Saumitra Bhaduri & Aditi Bhattacharya, 2018. "Financial Liberalization and Allocation of Capital: Dark Side of the Moon," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 16(1), pages 163-185, December.
- Ahmed Imran Hunjra & Muhammad Irfan Chani & Sehrish Javed & Sana Naeem & Muhammad Shahzad Ijaz, 2014.
"Impact of Micro Economic Variables on Firms Performance,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(2), pages 65-73, February.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Javed, Sehrish & Naeem, Sana & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad, 2014. "Impact of Micro Economic Variables on Firms Performance," MPRA Paper 60792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pramod Kumar Naik, 2014.
"R&D Intensity and Market Valuation of Firm: A Study of R&D Incurring Manufacturing Firms in India,"
Journal of Studies in Dynamics and Change (JSDC), ISSN: 2348-7038,
JSDC Lokkatha Debate on Development, vol. 1(7), pages 295-308., November.
- Pramod, Kumar Naik & Krishnan, Narayanan & Puja, Padhi, 2012. "R&D intensity and market valuation of firm: a study of R&D incurring manufacturing firms in India," MPRA Paper 37299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sorin-Romulus Berinde & Adrian-Gabriel Corpădean, 2019. "Assessing the Sustainable Room for Growth for a Particular Romanian Tourism Area of Business: The Case of Accommodation Businesses," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Nisar, Shaista & Boateng, Agyenim & Wu, Junjie, 2018. "The entry mode strategy and performance of SMEs: Evidence from Norway," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 323-333.
- Richa Shukla & Surajit Bhattacharyya & K. Narayanan, 2016.
"Firm Size vis-Ã -vis Industry Size and Innovation in a Dominant Firm-fringes Oligopoly Model,"
Foreign Trade Review,
, vol. 51(1), pages 13-25, February.
- Lanter, David & Hirsch, Stefan & Finger, Robert, 2018. "Profitability and Competition in EU Food Retailing," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274202, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (3) 2008-01-19 2009-05-23 2010-01-30
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2009-05-23 2012-06-25
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2009-05-23 2012-06-25
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2010-01-30
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2012-06-25
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2009-05-23
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2009-05-23
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-02-15
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2008-01-19
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2014-02-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Surajit Bhattacharyya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.