Report NEP-AGE-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emma Aguila & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2009. "Labor Market and Immigration Behavior of Middle-Aged and Elderly Mexicans," Working Papers 726, RAND Corporation.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1797 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jha, Rupak Kumar & Bhattacharyya, Surajit, 2010. "Social Security System in India: An International Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 20142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beomsoo Kim & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2010. "Inheritances, Health and Death," Discussion Paper Series 1001, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Julie Zissimopoulos & Lynn A. Karoly & Qian Gu, 2009. "Liquidity Constraints, Household Wealth, and Self-Employment: The Case of Older Workers," Working Papers 725, RAND Corporation.
- Michela Bia & Roberto Leombruni & Pierre-Jean Messe, 2009. "Young in-Old out: a new evaluation based on Generalized Propensity Score," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 93, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Rembrandt D. Scholz & Anne Schulz, 2010. "Assessing old-age long-term care using the concepts of healthy life expectancy and care duration: the new parameter "Long-Term Care-Free Life-Expectancy (LTCF)"," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Gábor Kátay & Benedek Nobilis, 2009. "Driving Forces Behind Changes in the Aggregate Labour Force Participation in Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2009/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1658 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1795 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1796 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie Zissimopoulos, 2009. "Gain and Loss: Marriage and Wealth Changes Over Time," Working Papers 724, RAND Corporation.
- MIYAZAWA Kensuke, 2010. "Pension Benefit and Hours Worked," Discussion papers 10004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).