Driving Forces Behind Changes in the Aggregate Labour Force Participation in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderton, Robert & Elding, Catherine & Haroutunian, Stephan & Jarvis, Valerie & Aranki, Ted & Rusinova, Desislava & Labhard, Vincent & Jacquinot, Pascal & Dieppe, Alistair & Szörfi, Béla, 2014. "Potential output from a euro area perspective," Occasional Paper Series 156, European Central Bank.
- Kamil Galuscak & Gabor Katay, 2014.
"Labour Force Participation and Tax-Benefit Systems: A Cross-Country Comparative Perspective,"
2014/10, Czech National Bank.
- K. Galušcák & G. Kátay, 2015. "Labour Force Participation and Tax-Benefit Systems: A Cross-Country Comparative Perspective," Working papers 536, Banque de France.
- Gábor Kátay & Kamil Galuščák, 2015. "Labour Force Participation and Tax-Benefit Systems: A Cross-Country Comparative Perspective," EcoMod2015 8525, EcoMod.
- Cseres-Gergely, Zsombor, 2013.
"Kiszorítják-e az idősebb munkavállalók a fiatalokat a közszférában?. Eredmények a magyarországi nyugdíjkorhatár-emelés időszakából
[Do older employees crowd out younger?. Evidence from Hungary in a," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 837-864.
- Zsombor Cseres-Gergely, 2014. "What effect does increasing the retirement age have on the employment rate older women? Empirical evidence from retirement age hikes in Hungary during the 2000s," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1403, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- LarsCalmfors & GiancarloCorsetti & JohnHassler & GillesSaint-Paul & Hans-WernerSinn & Jan-EgbertSturm & ÁkosValentinyi & XavierVives, 2012. "Chapter 5: The Hungarian Crisis," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 115-130, February.
- Cseres-Gergely, Zsombor, 2015.
"A 2000-es évek magyarországi nyugdíjkorhatár-emeléseinek azonnali hatása az érintett nők munkavállalására
[The effect raising the retirement age has on the employment rate of older women. Empirical," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 652-673.
- Karoly Fazekas & Peter Benczur & Almos Telegdy (ed.), 2013. "The Hungarian Labour Market 2013," The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2013, diciembre.
- Gabriel Machlica, 2017. "Enhancing skills to boost growth in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1364, OECD Publishing.
- Gábor Kátay & Péter Benczúr & Áron Kiss & Olivér M. Rácz, 2014.
"Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin,"
- Benczúr, P. & Kátay, G. & Kiss, A. & Rácz , O., 2014. "Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin," Working papers 487, Banque de France.
More about this item
Keywordslabour force participation; decomposition; demographic change; schooling; social transfers.;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2009/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.