Report NEP-COM-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Vogel, 2009. "Spatial Price Discrimination with Heterogeneous Firms," NBER Working Papers 14978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hiroshi Kitamura, 2009. "Market Diffusion with Consumer-Based Bilateral Learning," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Technology Adoption in a Differentiated Duopoly: Cournot versus Bertrand," Working Papers id:1941, eSocialSciences.
- Nicholas Economides, 2009. "Loyalty/Requirement Rebates and the Antitrust Modernization Commission: What is the Appropriate Liability Standard?," Working Papers 09-02, NET Institute, revised Mar 2009.
- Oliver Budzinski & Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2009. "Horizontal Mergers, Involuntary Unemployment, and Welfare," Working Papers 90/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2009. "Mergers, Innovation, and Productivity: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 09017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Saxena, Arunima, 2009. "Does the Firm Size Matter? An Empirical Enquiry into the Performance of Indian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 13029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition: Effects on Firms' Growth," MPRA Paper 15256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farasat A.S. Bokhari & Gary M. Fournier, 2009. "Entry in the ADHD drugs market: Welfare impact of generics and me-toos," Working Papers wp2009_05_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Georg Götz, 2009. "Competition, Regulation, and Broadband Access to the Internet," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200924, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Böhme, Enrico & Müller, Christopher, 2009. "Searching for the Concentration-Price Effect in the German Movie Theater Industry," MPRA Paper 15315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo M. Galizzi, 2009. "Bargaining and Networks in a Gas Bilateral Oligopoly," Working Papers 0906, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Federico Boffa & Viswanath Pingali & Davide Vannoni, 2009. "Increasing Market Interconnection: An analysis of the Italian Electricity Spot Market," Working papers 4, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.