Non‐Parametric Modelling of CO2 Emission Quota
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias & Luis Orea, 2006.
"Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 182-193.
- Alvarez, Antonio & Arias, Carlos & Orea, Luis, 2004. "Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency," Efficiency Series Papers 2004/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Alfons Lansink & Elvira Silva, 2003. "CO 2 and Energy Efficiency of Different Heating Technologies in the Dutch Glasshouse Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 395-407, April.
- Runar Brännlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1998. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 345-356, October.
- Andersen, Jesper Levring & Bogetoft, Peter, 2003. "Quota Trading and Profitability: Theoretical Models and Applications to Danish Fisheries," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24180, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Jesper Levring Andersen & Peter Bogetoft, 2007. "Gains from quota trade: theoretical models and an application to the Danish fishery," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 105-127, March.
- van der Knijff, A. & Benninga, J. & Reijnders, C.E. & Nienhuis, J.K., 2006. "Energie in de glastuinbouw van Nederland Ontwikkelingen in de sector en op de bedrijven tot en met 2004," Report Series 29087, Wageningen University and Research Center, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude, 2000. "Productivity Growth and Efficiency Measurement: A Dual Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 59-73, March.
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1989. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons When Some Outputs Are Undesirable: A Nonparametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude, 2003. "Technical efficiency and CO2 abatement policies in the Dutch glasshouse industry," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 99-108, March.
- Pittman, Russell W, 1983. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons with Undesirable Outputs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 883-891, December.
- Daniel Tyteca, 1997. "Linear Programming Models for the Measurement of Environmental Performance of Firms—Concepts and Empirical Results," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 183-197, May.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Hervé Guyomard & Xavier Delache & Xavier Irz & Louis‐Pascal Mane, 1996. "A Microeconometric Analysis Of Milk Quota Transfer: Application To French Producers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1‐4), pages 206-223, January.
- Thomas L. Cox & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1986. "Prices and Quality Effects in Cross-Sectional Demand Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 908-919.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Løvold Rødseth, 2017. "Environmental regulations and allocative efficiency: application to coal-to-gas substitution in the U.S. electricity sector," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Serra, Teresa & Chambers, Robert G. & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Measuring technical and environmental efficiency in a state-contingent technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 706-717.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2020-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jproda:v:48:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0507-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verreth, Daphne M.I. & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Bunte, Frank H.J. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2011. "Dynamic adjustments in the Dutch greenhouse sector due to environmental regulations," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99364, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sidhoum, Amer Ait & Serra, Teresa, 2018. "Measuring Sustainability Efficiency At Farm Level: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," 166th Seminar, August 30-31, 2018, Galway, West of Ireland 276184, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D. Verreth & G. Emvalomatis & F. Bunte & A. Oude Lansink, 2015.
"Dynamic and Static Behaviour with Respect to Energy Use and Investment of Dutch Greenhouse Firms,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(4), pages 595-614, August.
- Verreth, Daphne M.I. & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Bunte, Frank H.J. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2012. "Dynamic and static behaviour with respect to energy use and investment of Dutch Greenhouse firms," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123508, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dupeux, Bérénice & Buysse, Jeroen, 2014. "Parametric versus non-parametric simulation," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182768, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- de, Vries Frans & Montagnoli, Alberto, 2009. "Carbon trading thickness and market efficiency: A non-parametric test," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-22, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:29:y:2012:i:02:n:s0217595912500133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montagnoli, Alberto & de Vries, Frans P., 2010. "Carbon trading thickness and market efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1331-1336, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:59:y:2008:i:3:p:487-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.