Technical efficiency and CO2 abatement policies in the Dutch glasshouse industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krupnick, Alan J. & Oates, Wallace E. & Van De Verg, Eric, 1983. "On marketable air-pollution permits: The case for a system of pollution offsets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 233-247, September.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1992.
"Theory and Measurement of Producer Response under Quotas, The,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
92-wp94, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard, 1993. "Theory and Measurement of Producer Response Under Quotas (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 778, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1992. "Theory and Measurement of Producer Response under Quotas, The," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 92-wp94, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Runar Brännlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1998. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 345-356, October.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Ger Klaassen, 1996. "Acid Rain and Environmental Degradation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1165.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan & Perrin, Richard, 1993. "The Theory and Measurement of Producer Response under Quotas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 97-106, February.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude, 2000. "Productivity Growth and Efficiency Measurement: A Dual Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 59-73, March.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1986. "Functional forms in econometric model building," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1515-1566 Elsevier.
- Thomas L. Cox & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1986. "Prices and Quality Effects in Cross-Sectional Demand Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 908-919.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Arno van der Vlist, 2008. "Non-Parametric Modelling of CO," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 487-497, September.
- Verreth, Daphne M.I. & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Bunte, Frank H.J. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2011. "Dynamic adjustments in the Dutch greenhouse sector due to environmental regulations," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99364, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Serra, Teresa & Chambers, Robert G. & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Measuring technical and environmental efficiency in a state-contingent technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 706-717.
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias & Luis Orea, 2006.
"Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 182-193.
- Alvarez, Antonio & Arias, Carlos & Orea, Luis, 2004. "Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency," Efficiency Series Papers 2004/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2005. "Nonparametric Modelling of Co2 Emission Quota," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234613, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:99-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.