The Theory and Measurement of Producer Response Under Quotas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fulginiti, Lilyan & Perrin, Richard, 1993. "The Theory and Measurement of Producer Response under Quotas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 97-106, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Pollak, 1969. "Conditional Demand Functions and Consumption Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 60-78.
- Rucker, Randal R. & Thurman, Walter N. & Sumner, Daniel A., 1990. "Production Rights with Limited Transferability: A Case Study of the U. S. Tobacco and Peanut Programs," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271050, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1978. "The Theory Of Household Behavior Under Rationing," Economic Research Papers 269030, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1988.
"A Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(2), pages 318-329.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1987. "A Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector," Working Papers 244830, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Industrial Organization; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncarar:259519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.ag-econ.ncsu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.