Measuring Sustainability Efficiency At Farm Level: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William W. Cooper & Kyung Sam Park & Gang Yu, 1999. "IDEA and AR-IDEA: Models for Dealing with Imprecise Data in DEA," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 597-607, April.
- Michael Cuthill, 2010. "Strengthening the ‘social’ in sustainable development: Developing a conceptual framework for social sustainability in a rapid urban growth region in Australia," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 362-373, November/.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 1998.
"Cost Functions and Duality for Stochastic Technologies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 288-295.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 1997. "Cost Functions and Duality for Stochastic Technologies," Working Papers 197844, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 1996. "Developments in satisfaction-research," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2006. "Rank order data in DEA: A general framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1021-1038, October.
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Arno Van Der Vlist, 2008. "Non‐Parametric Modelling of CO2 Emission Quota," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 487-497, September.
- Robert Chambers & Teresa Serra & Spiro Stefanou, 2015. "Using ex ante output elicitation to model state-contingent technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 75-83, February.
- Tom Vavik & Martina Maria Keitsch, 2010. "Exploring relationships between universal design and social sustainable development: some methodological aspects to the debate on the sciences of sustainability," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 295-305.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Noh, Dong-Woon & Weber, William, 2005. "Characteristics of a polluting technology: theory and practice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 469-492, June.
- Nicola Dempsey & Glen Bramley & Sinéad Power & Caroline Brown, 2011. "The social dimension of sustainable development: Defining urban social sustainability," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 289-300, September.
- Tim Coelli & Ludwig Lauwers & Guido Huylenbroeck, 2007. "Environmental efficiency measurement and the materials balance condition," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 3-12, October.
- Åsa Casula Vifell & Linda Soneryd, 2012. "Organizing matters: how ‘the social dimension’ gets lost in sustainability projects," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 18-27, January.
- Stijn Reinhard & C.A. Knox Lovell & Geert Thijssen, 1999. "Econometric Estimation of Technical and Environmental Efficiency: An Application to Dutch Dairy Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 44-60.
- Murty, Sushama & Robert Russell, R. & Levkoff, Steven B., 2012. "On modeling pollution-generating technologies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 117-135.
- Serra, Teresa & Chambers, Robert G. & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Measuring technical and environmental efficiency in a state-contingent technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 706-717.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2018-09-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa166:276184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .