Strengthening the ‘social’ in sustainable development: Developing a conceptual framework for social sustainability in a rapid urban growth region in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonnalagadda Rajeswar, 2001. "Conservation ethics versus development: how to obviate the dichotomy?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 16-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meg Holden & Charling Li & Ana Molina, 2015. "The Emergence and Spread of Ecourban Neighbourhoods around the World," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-20, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:658-:d:96391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Fleischer & Maximilian Fuhrmann & Christoph Haferburg & Fred Krüger, 2013. "“Festivalisation” of Urban Governance in South African Cities: Framing the Urban Social Sustainability of Mega-Event Driven Development from Below," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-24, December.
- Emilio Galdeano-GÃ³mez & JosÃ© A. Aznar-SÃ¡nchez & Juan C. PÃ©rez-Mesa, 2012. "Sustainability dimensions of agricultural development in AlmerÃa (Spain): The experience of 50 years," ERSA conference papers ersa12p256, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0179-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle M. Olivier & Benjamin P. Wilson & Jonathon L. Howard, 2016. "Measuring Localisation Regionally to Form a Bhutanese Index," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-19, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:737-:d:97456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ksenija Vodeb, 2014. "Sustainable competitiveness of destination and resident's attitude towards tourism," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section1-6, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:300-:d:128463 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial sustainability ; sustainable urban growth ; engaged governance ; social capital ; social justice ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:18:y:2010:i:6:p:362-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.