Devolving public employment services: Preliminary assessment of the Australian experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruttel, Oliver, 2005. "Contracting-out and governance mechanisms in the public employment service," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2005-109, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bruttel, Oliver, 2002. "Die Privatisierung der öffentlichen Arbeitsverwaltung am Beispiel Australiens," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 02-214, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Winterhager, Henrik & Heinze, Anja & Spermann, Alexander, 2006.
"Deregulating job placement in Europe: A microeconometric evaluation of an innovative voucher scheme in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 505-517, August.
- Winterhager, Henrik & Heinze, Anja & Spermann, Alexander, 2006. "Deregulating Job Placement in Europe: A Microeconometric Evaluation of an Innovative Voucher Scheme in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Winterhager, Henrik & Heinze, Anja & Spermann, Alexander, 2006. "Deregulating Job Placement in Europe: A Microeconometric Evaluation of an Innovative Voucher Scheme in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kretschmer, Anne, 2005. "Das australische Arbeitsvermittlungssystem: Vorbild für Deutschland?," Beiträge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 8, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Michael Weber, 2016. "The short-run and long-run effects of decentralizing public employment services," ifo Working Paper Series 209, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Onyx Jenny & Cham Liz & Dalton Bronwen, 2016. "Current Trends in Australian Nonprofit Policy," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 171-188, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intlab:v:140:y:2001:i:4:p:429-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.