Outsourcing Public Employment Services: The Australian Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elizabeth Webster & Glenys Harding, 2001. "Outsourcing Public Employment Services: The Australian Experience," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(2), pages 231-242.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 474-481.
- Laszlo Matyas, 1997. "Proper Econometric Specification of the Gravity Model," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 363-368, May.
- Brad Christerson, 1994. "World Trade in Apparel: An Analysis of Trade Flows Using the Gravity Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 17(2), pages 151-166, August.
- Aitken, Norman D, 1973. "The Effect of the EEC and EFTA on European Trade: A Temporal Cross-Section Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 881-892.
- Thursby, Jerry G & Thursby, Marie C, 1987. "Bilateral Trade Flows, the Linder Hypothesis, and Exchange Risk," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 488-495.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 61-95.
- Matyas, L. & Konya, L. & Harris, M.N., 1997. "Modelling Export Activity in a Multicountry Economic Area : The APEC Case," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/97, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 106-116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruttel, Oliver, 2002. "Die Privatisierung der öffentlichen Arbeitsverwaltung am Beispiel Australiens," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 02-214, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006.
"Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 195-206, June.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under," NBER Working Papers 12116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:14567332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman, 2007. "Learning from Other Economies - for example from Somewhere Down Under," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(3), pages 33-37, October.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2007. "Sharp and Diffuse Incentives in Contracting," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151183, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-02-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2000n04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .