Ownership Concentration and Share Valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001.
"The role of hostile stakes in German corporate governance,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 397-446, December.
- Tim Jenkinson & Alexander Ljungqvist, 1999. "The Role of Hostile Stakes in German Corporate Governance," OFRC Working Papers Series 1999fe02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728046 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747165 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faccio, Mara & Lang, Larry H. P., 2002. "The ultimate ownership of Western European corporations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 365-395, September.
- Larry H. P. Lang & Mara Faccio & Leslie Young, 2001. "Dividends and Expropriation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 54-78, March.
- Edwards,Jeremy & Fischer,Klaus, 1996. "Banks, Finance and Investment in Germany," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521566087, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vito Polito, 2012.
"Up or Down? Capital Income Taxation in the United States and the United Kingdom,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(1), pages 48-82, March.
- Vito Polito, 2010. "Up or Down? Capital Income Taxation in the United States and the United Kingdom," CESifo Working Paper Series 3260, CESifo Group Munich.
- Polito, Vito, 2011. "Up or down? Capital income taxation in the United States and the United Kingdom," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Robert Chirinko & Hans van Ees & Harry Garretsen & Elmer Sterken, 2004.
"Investor Protections and Concentrated Ownership: Assessing Corporate Control Mechanisms in the Netherlands,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(2), pages 119-138, May.
- Robert Chirinko & Hans van Ees & Harry Garretsen & Elmer Sterken, 2002. "Investor Protections and Concentrated Ownership: Assessing Corporate Control Mechanisms in the Netherlands," Emory Economics 0213, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Robert S. Chirinko & Hans van Ees & Harry Garretsen & Elmer Sterken, 2003. "Investor Protections and Concentrated Ownership: Assessing Corporate Control Mechanisms in the Netherlands," CESifo Working Paper Series 864, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alfons Weichenrieder, 2009. "Profit shifting in the EU: evidence from Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(3), pages 281-297, June.
- James Foreman-Peck & Leslie Hannah, 2012.
"Some Consequences of the Early Twentieth Century Divorce of Ownership from Control,"
CIRJE-F-864, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- James Foreman-Peck & Leslie Hannah, 2012. "Some Consequences of the Early Twentieth Century Divorce of Ownership from Control," Working Papers 0023, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Edwards, Jeremy S.S. & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2009.
"Control rights, pyramids, and the measurement of ownership concentration,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 489-508, October.
- Jeremy S.S. Edwards & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2009. "Control Rights, Pyramids, and the Measurement of Ownership Concentration," Post-Print hal-00701897, HAL.
- Edwards, Jeremy S S & Weichenrieder, Alfons J, 2009. "Control Rights, Pyramids, and the Measurement of Ownership Concentration," MPRA Paper 13830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruiz-Mallorquí, María Victoria & Santana-Martín, Domingo J., 2011. "Dominant institutional owners and firm value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 118-129, January.
- Christoph Kaserer & Benjamin Moldenhauer, 2008.
"Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany,"
Review of Managerial Science,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Kaserer, Christoph & Moldenhauer, Benjamin, 2006. "Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2005-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Schmidt, Reinhard H., 2003.
"Corporate Governance in Germany: An Economic Perspective,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2003/36, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Reinhard H. Schmidt, 2004. "Corporate Governance in Germany: An Economic Perspective," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 118, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Ãscar López-de-Foronda & Félix J. López-Iturriaga & Marcos Santamaría-Mariscal, 2007.
"Ownership Structure, Sharing of Control and Legal Framework: international evidence,"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1130-1143, November.
- L¢pez de Foronda P‚rez, àscar & L¢pez-Iturriaga, F‚lix & Santamar¡a Mariscal, Marcos, 2007. "Ownership structure, sharing of control and legal framework. International evidence," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en Dirección de Empresas". 2007-01, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interuniversity Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) “New trends in Business Administration”, Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, and Salamanca (Spain). Master en Investigación y Programa de Docto.
- Prabirjit Sarkar, 2009.
"Do the English Legal Origin Countries have More Dispersed Share Ownership and More Developed Financial Systems?,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 73-86.
- Prabirjit Sarkar, 2008. "Do the English Legal Origin Countries have more dispersed Share Ownership and more developed financial Systems?," Working Papers wp375, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Salma Fourati, 2008. "Transferts négociés de blocs de contrôle, bénéfices privés et protection des actionnaires minoritaires," Post-Print halshs-00524890, HAL.
- Joachim Schwalbach, 2004. "Discussion," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(2), pages 173-176, May.
- Jeremy Edwards & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2004. "How Weak is the Weakest-Link Principle? On the Measurement of Firm Owners’ Control Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 1255, CESifo Group Munich.
- Farooq, Omar & Zarouali, Ilham, 2016. "Financial centers and ownership concentration: When is ownership concentration value relevant? Evidence from an emerging market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 236-245.
- Jostarndt, Philipp & Sautner, Zacharias, 2008. "Financial distress, corporate control, and management turnover," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2188-2204, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:5:y:2004:i:2:p:143-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.