First- and Second-Moment Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence from U.S. Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koutmos, Gregory & Martin, Anna D., 2007. "Modeling time variation and asymmetry in foreign exchange exposure," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 61-74, February.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Tongurai, Jittima, 2014. "The spillover effects of unremunerated reserve requirements: Evidence from Thailand," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 338-351.
- Ananda Jayawickrama & Tilak Abeysinghe, 2007. "Exchange Rate Exposure of Sectoral Returns and Volatilities : Evidence from Japanese Industrial Sectors," Microeconomics Working Papers 21925, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2014. "Monetary policy and the first- and second-moment exchange rate change during the global financial crisis: Evidence from Thailand," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 170-194.
- Jayasinghe, Prabhath & Tsui, Albert K., 2008.
"Exchange rate exposure of sectoral returns and volatilities: Evidence from Japanese industrial sectors,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 639-660, December.
- Prabhath Jayasinghe & Albert K. Tsui, 2007. "Exchange Rate Exposure of Sectoral Returns and Volatilities: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Sectors," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0710, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Prabhath Jayasinghe & Albert K. Tsui & Zhaoyong Zhang, 2014. "Exchange Rate Exposure of Sectoral Returns and Volatilities: Further Evidence From Japanese Industrial Sectors," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 216-236, May.
- Muller, Aline & Verschoor, Willem F.C., 2006. "Asymmetric foreign exchange risk exposure: Evidence from U.S. multinational firms," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 495-518, October.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Tongurai, Jittima, 2013. "Unremunerated reserve requirements, exchange rate volatility, and firm value," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 358-378.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Kurmann, Philipp, 2014. "Bank risk factors and changing risk exposures: Capital market evidence before and during the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 151-166.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:513-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rfa:aefjnl:v:5:y:2018:i:1:p:14-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gordon M. Bodnar, 2007. "The exchange rate exposure puzzle," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(9), pages 642-666, August.
- Aysun, Uluc & Guldi, Melanie, 2011. "Exchange rate exposure: A nonparametric approach," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 321-337.
- Chung Y. Peter & Zhou Zhong-guo, 2012. "The Pricing of Time-Varying Exchange Rate Risk in the Stock Market: A Nonparametric Approach," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Muller, Aline & Verschoor, Willem F.C., 2006. "Foreign exchange risk exposure: Survey and suggestions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 385-410, October.
- Gamini Premaratne & Prabhath Jayasinghe, 2005. "Exchange rate exposure of stock returns at firm level," International Finance 0503004, EconWPA.
- Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Molyneux, Philip & Staikouras, Sotiris K. & Wilson, John O.S. & Zhao, Gang, 2013. "Exchange rate risk and the equity performance of financial intermediaries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 271-282.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:38:y:2003:i:3:p:455-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.