The Operating Performance of Newly Privatised Firms in Central European Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2012.
"Firemní efektivita: vliv vlastnických struktur a finančních ukazatelů
[Corporate Efficiency: Effect of Ownership Structures and Financial Indicators]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 459-483.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Mašika, Michal, 2012.
"Firm efficiency: Domestic owners, coalitions, and FDI,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 471-486.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek & Michal Masika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1016, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Michal Masika, 2012. "Firm Efficiency: Domestic Owners, Coalitions, and FDI," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp456, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers 300, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Oussama Nheri, 2014. "Economic reforms, corporate governance and privatization method as determinants in performance changes of new privatized firms: the case of MENA countries," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(1), pages 95-127, February.
- Kraeussl, R. & Krause, S., 2011.
"Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985 - 2009,"
327, Banque de France.
- Roman Kraussl & Stefan Krause, 2013. "Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985-2009," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-6, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Kräussl, Roman & Krause, Stefan, 2012. "Has Europe been catching up? An industry level analysis of venture capital success over 1985 - 2009," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017. "Firm Survival in New EU Member States," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cabeza-García, Laura & Gómez-Ansón, Silvia, 2011. "Post-privatisation ownership concentration: Determinants and influence on firm efficiency," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 412-430, September.
- D'Souza, Juliet & Megginson, William L. & Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao, 2017. "Growth and growth obstacles in transition economies: Privatized versus de novo private firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 422-438.
- Carsten Sprenger, 2014. "Privatization And Survival – Evidence From A Russian Firm Survey," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(200), pages 43-60, January –.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2016. "FDI and Ownership in Czech Firms: Pre- and Post-crisis Efficiency," KIER Working Papers 942, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Institutions and Determinants of Firm Survival in European Emerging Markets," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Polona Peterle & Ales S. Berk, 2016. "IPO Cycles in Central and Eastern Europe: What Factors Drive these Cycles?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(2), pages 113-139, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:13:y:2007:i:5:p:853-879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.