Mergers in Multidimensional Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Carl & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2007. "Horizontal mergers with free entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 157-172, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2016.
"Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 87-107, February.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Working Paper series 13_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Ferrett, Ben, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-51, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Discussion Paper Series 2012_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2014.
"Export or merge? Proximity vs. concentration in product space,"
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 35-57, March.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2013. "Export or Merge? Proximity vs. Concentration in Product Space," CESifo Working Paper Series 4558, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2013. "Export or Merge? Proximity vs. Concentration in Product Space," NBER Working Papers 19751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2014. "Export or Merge? Proximity vs. Concentration in Product Space," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 180, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Moreno Ruiz, Diego & Cabolis, C. & Manasakis, C., 2016. "R&D investments fostering horizontal mergers," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23280, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Wan, Yunyun, 2016. "Innovation and the merger paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 5-7.
- Bourreau, Marc & Jullien, Bruno, 2017. "Mergers, investments and demand expansion," TSE Working Papers 17-880, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Beladi, Hamid & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2012. "Footloose foreign firm and profitable domestic merger," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 186-194.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:167:y:2018:i:c:p:136-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Lee, Sang-Ho & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry," MPRA Paper 79821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsushima Noriaki & Sato Yasuhiro & Yamamoto Kazuhiro, 2013.
"Horizontal Mergers, Firm Heterogeneity, and R&D Investments,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 959-990, August.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Horizontal mergers, firm heterogeneity, and R&D investments," ISER Discussion Paper 0754, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Cato, Susumu & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2013. "Merger and entry-license tax," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 11-13.
- James Foreman-Peck & Tom Nicholls, 2013. "SME takeovers as a contributor to regional productivity gaps," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 359-378, August.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Nicholls, Tom, 2008. "Peripherality and the Impact of SME Takeovers," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2012.
- Sebastian Linde & Ralph Siebert, 2016. "Do Mergers Among Multimarket Firms Create Value?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6139, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:74:y:2007:i:296:p:695-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.