Mergers and Demand-Enhancing Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsushima Noriaki & Sato Yasuhiro & Yamamoto Kazuhiro, 2013.
"Horizontal Mergers, Firm Heterogeneity, and R&D Investments,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 959-990, August.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Horizontal mergers, firm heterogeneity, and R&D investments," ISER Discussion Paper 0754, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bourreau, Marc & Jullien, Bruno, 2018. "Mergers, investments and demand expansion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 136-141.
- Carl Davidson & Ben Ferrett, 2007. "Mergers in Multidimensional Competition," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 695-712, November.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2017.
"The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments,"
Economics Working Papers
1579, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Motta, Massimo & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2017. "The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments," Working Papers 17-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, When Firms compete in Prices and Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_056, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2017. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, when Firms Compete in Prices and Investments," Working Papers 987, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Federico, Giulio & Langus, Gregor & Valletti, Tommaso, 2018. "Horizontal mergers and product innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jullien, Bruno & Lefouili, Yassine, 2018. "Horizontal Mergers and Innovation," TSE Working Papers 18-892, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2018.
- Haucap, Justus & Rasch, Alexander & Stiebale, Joel, 2019.
"How mergers affect innovation: Theory and evidence,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 283-325.
- Stiebale, Joel & Haucap, Justus, 2013. "How Mergers A ffect Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79831, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsHorizontal Mergers; Innovation; Competition;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2018-04-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2018-04-16 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2018-04-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2018-04-16 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2018-04-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:32578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .