Report NEP-IND-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2018. "Price-Quality Competition in a Mixed Duopoly," Working Papers 2018-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Chan KIm, 2018. "Input price discrimination with differentiated final products," Working papers 2018rwp-118, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Bourreau, Marc & Jullien, Bruno & Lefouili, Yassine, 2018. "Mergers and Demand-Enhancing Innovation," TSE Working Papers 18-907, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2019.
- Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2018. "Optimal Law Enforcement with Ordered Leniency," Working Papers 2018-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2018.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Muller-Vibes, Catherine, 2018. "The Differentiated Effect of Advertising on Readership: Evidence from a Two-Sided Market Approach," TSE Working Papers 18-900, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Itai Ater & Oren Rigbi, 2018. "The Effects of Mandatory Disclosure of Supermarket Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 6942, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cherbonnier, Frédéric & Ivaldi, Marc & Muller-Vibes, Catherine & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2018. "Competition For Versus In the Market of Long-Distance Passenger Rail Services," TSE Working Papers 18-901, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Apr 2018.