Market Sentiment and Macroeconomic Fluctuations under Pegged Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uribe, Martin & Yue, Vivian Z., 2006.
"Country spreads and emerging countries: Who drives whom?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 6-36, June.
- Martin Uribe & Vivian Z. Yue, 2004. "Country spreads and emerging countries: who drives whom?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Martin Uribe & Vivian Z. Yue, 2003. "Country Spreads and Emerging Countries: Who Drives Whom?," NBER Working Papers 10018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koray Alper, 2008.
"Monetary Policy and External Shocks in a Dollarized Economy with Credit Market Imperfections,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 8(2), pages 33-73.
- Koray Alper, 2007. "Monetary Policy and External Shocks in a Dollarized Economy with Credit Market Imperfections," Working Papers 0707, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Koray Alper, 2007. "Monetary Policy and External Shocks in a Dollarized Economy with Credit Market Imperfections," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 93, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Peter Montiel, 2008.
"Monetary Policy Analysis in a Small Open Credit-Based Economy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 423-455, September.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Peter J. Montiel, 2007. "Monetary Policy Analysis in a Small Open Credit-Based Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 90, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Aloy, Marcel & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Nancy, Gilles, 2008. "Intertemporal adjustment and fiscal policy under a fixed exchange rate regime," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4607, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:73:y:2006:i:292:p:579-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.