The Impact Of Immigration On Child Health: Experimental Evidence From A Migration Lottery Program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisca M. Antman, 2013. "The impact of migration on family left behind," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 16, pages 293-308 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman & David McKenzie & Halahingano Rohorua, 2013.
"Natural Experiment Evidence On The Effect Of Migration On Blood Pressure And Hypertension,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 655-672, June.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman & David McKenzie & Halahingano Rohorua, 2010. "Natural Experiment Evidence on the Effect of Migration on Blood Pressure and Hypertension," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1024, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano, 2010. "Natural Experiment Evidence on the Effect of Migration on Blood Pressure and Hypertension," IZA Discussion Papers 5232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lídia Farré, 2016.
"New evidence on the healthy immigrant effect,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 365-394, April.
- Fiona Imlach Gunasekara & Kristie Carter & Peter Crampton & Tony Blakely, 2013. "Income and individual deprivation as predictors of health over time," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(4), pages 501-511, August.
- Steinmayr, Andreas, 2014. "When a random sample is not random: Bounds on the effect of migration on household members left behind," Kiel Working Papers 1975, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Li, Qiang & Liu, Gordon & Zang, Wenbin, 2015. "The health of left-behind children in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 367-376.
- Thomas Farole & Yoonyoung Cho, 2017. "Bangladesh Jobs Diagnostic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28498, The World Bank.
- Budy Resosudarmo & Daniel Suryadarma, 2011.
"The Effect of Childhood Migration on Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Rural-Urban Migrants in Indonesia,"
Departmental Working Papers
2011-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Budy Resosudarmo, 2016. "The Effect of Childhood Migration on Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Rural-Urban Migrants in Indonesia," Working Papers id:8363, eSocialSciences.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:1132-1157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narazani, Edlira, 2013. "The impact of Migration on Infant Mortality Reduction in Albania," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201315, University of Turin.
- Baldwin, Kate & Bhavnani, Rikhil R., 2013. "Ancillary Experiments: Opportunities and Challenges," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ren Mu & Alan Brauw, 2015.
"Migration and young child nutrition: evidence from rural China,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 631-657, July.
- Mu, Ren & de Brauw, Alan, 2013. "Migration and Young Child Nutrition: Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 7466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David McKenzie, 2012. "Learning about migration through experiments," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1207, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Baldwin Kate & Bhavnani Rikhil R., 2015. "Ancillary Studies of Experiments: Opportunities and Challenges," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 113-146, June.
- Amy Damon & Devon Kristiansen, 2014. "Childhood obesity in Mexico: the effect of international migration," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(6), pages 711-727, November.
- Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Reichert, Arndt R. & Reuss-Borst, Monika & Tauchmann, Harald, 2015. "Who responds to financial incentives for weight loss? Evidence from a randomized controlled trial," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 44-52.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i::p:122-143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:50:y:2012:i:1:p:62-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.