Migradollars and mortality: The effects of migration on infant survival in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Germáan Rodríguez & Noreen Goldman, 1995. "An Assessment of Estimation Procedures for Multilevel Models with Binary Responses," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 158(1), pages 73-89, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Xiushi Yang, 2000. "Determinants of Migration Intentions in Hubei Province, China: Individual versus Family Migration," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 32(5), pages 769-787, May.
- Renard, Didier & Molenberghs, Geert & Geys, Helena, 2004. "A pairwise likelihood approach to estimation in multilevel probit models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 649-667, January.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp98-20-teitler is not listed on IDEAS
- Amoroso, S., 2013. "Heterogeneity of innovative, collaborative, and productive firm-level processes," Other publications TiSEM f5784a49-7053-401d-855d-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chun Wang & Steven W. Nydick, 2020. "On Longitudinal Item Response Theory Models: A Didactic," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 45(3), pages 339-368, June.
- Gustavo Angeles & David K. Guilkey & Thomas A. Mroz, 2005. "The Impact of Community-Level Variables on Individual-Level Outcomes," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 34(1), pages 76-121, August.
- Anne Pebley & Noreen Goldman & Germán Rodríguez, 1996. "Prenatal and delivery care and childhood immunization in guatemala: Do family and community matter?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(2), pages 231-247, May.
- Mangham-Jefferies, Lindsay & Hanson, Kara & Mbacham, Wilfred & Onwujekwe, Obinna & Wiseman, Virginia, 2014. "What determines providers' stated preference for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 98-106.
- Sun-Joo Cho & Paul Boeck & Susan Embretson & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2014. "Additive Multilevel Item Structure Models with Random Residuals: Item Modeling for Explanation and Item Generation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 84-104, January.
- Fiona Steele & Ian Diamond & Duolao Wang, 1996. "The determinants of the duration of contraceptive use in China: A multilevel multinomial discrete-hazards mdeling approach," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(1), pages 12-23, February.
- Patrali Chatterjee & Donna L. Hoffman & Thomas P. Novak, 2003. "Modeling the Clickstream: Implications for Web-Based Advertising Efforts," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 520-541, May.
- Diaz, Rafael E., 2007. "Comparison of PQL and Laplace 6 estimates of hierarchical linear models when comparing groups of small incident rates in cluster randomised trials," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2871-2888, March.
- repec:jss:jstsof:08:i09 is not listed on IDEAS
- An, Xinming & Bentler, Peter M., 2012. "Efficient direct sampling MCEM algorithm for latent variable models with binary responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 231-244.
- Geraint Johnes & Robert McNabb, 2004. "Never Give up on the Good Times: Student Attrition in the UK," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(1), pages 23-47, February.
- Bu, Feifei, 2014. "Sibling configurations, educational aspiration and attainment," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Barbara Entwisle & Ronald Rindfuss & Stephen Walsh & Tom Evans & Sara Curran, 1997. "Geographic information systems, spatial network analysis, and contraceptive choice," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(2), pages 171-187, May.
- Sturdivant, Rodney X. & Hosmer Jr., David W., 2007. "A smoothed residual based goodness-of-fit statistic for logistic hierarchical regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3898-3912, May.
- Baghishani, Hossein & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "A data cloning algorithm for computing maximum likelihood estimates in spatial generalized linear mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1748-1759, April.
- Dana A. Glei & Noreen Goldman & German Rodriguez, 2002. "Utilization of Care During Pregnancy in Rural Guatemala: Does Obstetrical Need Matters," Working Papers 308, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Office of Population Research..
- Rebecca Sear & Fiona Steele & Ian McGregor & Ruth Mace, 2002. "The effects of kin on child mortality in rural gambia," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(1), pages 43-63, February.
- Anastasia Gage & A. Sommerfelt & Andrea Piani, 1997. "Household structure and childhood immunization in Niger and Nigeria," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(2), pages 295-309, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:36:y:1999:i:3:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.