Driven Out of Employment? The Impact of the Abolition of National Service on Driving Schools and Aspiring Drivers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Herpin & Michèle Mansuy, 1995. "Le rôle du service national dans l'insertion des jeunes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 283(1), pages 81-95.
- Eric Maurin & Theodora Xenogiani, 2007.
"Demand for Education and Labor Market Outcomes: Lessons from the Abolition of Compulsory Conscription in France,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(4).
- Maurin, Eric & Xenogiani, Theodora, 2005. "Demand for Education and Labour Market Outcomes: Lessons from the Abolition of Compulsory Conscription in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 4946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Maurin & Theodora Xenogiani, 2007. "Demand for Education and Lbour Market Outcomes: Lessons from the Abolition of Compulsory Conscription in France," Post-Print halshs-00754194, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Le Gallo & Yannick L'Horty & Pascale Petit, 2014.
"Does subsidising young people to learn to drive promote social inclusion? Evidence from a large controlled experiment in France,"
- Julie Le Gallo & Yannick L'Horty & Pascale Petit, 2014. "Does subsidising young people to learn to drive promote social inclusion? Evidence from a large controlled experiment in France," TEPP Working Paper 2014-15, TEPP.
- Le Gallo, Julie & L'Horty, Yannick & Petit, Pascale, 2017.
"Does enhanced mobility of young people improve employment and housing outcomes? Evidence from a large and controlled experiment in France,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 1-14.
- Julie Le Gallo & Yannick L'Horty & Pascale Petit, 2016. "Does Enhanced Mobility of Young People Improve Employment and Housing Outcomes? Evidence from a Large and Controlled Experiment in France," Post-Print hal-01467941, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:48:y:2010:i:4:p:784-807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.