Work Me Not Into Temptation: Exploring the Relationship between Work and Healthy Eating in Dieters Using Data from the HILDA Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2014.
"Healthy habits: The connection between diet, exercise, and locus of control,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-28.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2012. "Healthy Habits: The Connection between Diet, Exercise, and Locus of Control," IZA Discussion Papers 6789, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Stefanie Schurer, 2012. "Healthy Habits: The Connection between Diet, Exercise, and Locus of Control," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Verbeek, Marno & Nijman, Theo, 1992.
"Testing for Selectivity Bias in Panel Data Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 681-703, August.
- Verbeek, M. & Nijman, T., 1990. "Testing For Selectivity Bias In Panel Data Models," Papers 9018, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Testing for selectivity bias in panel data models," Discussion Paper 1990-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lakdawalla, Darius & Philipson, Tomas, 2009. "The growth of obesity and technological change," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 283-293, December.
- Sinéad Furey & Christopher Strugnell & Ms. McIlveen, 2001. "An investigation of the potential existence of ``food deserts'' in rural and urban areas of Northern Ireland," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 18(4), pages 447-457, December.
- Grossman, Michael, 2006. "Education and Nonmarket Outcomes," Handbook of the Economics of Education,, Elsevier.
- Dolan, Paul & Peasgood, Tessa & White, Mathew, 2008. "Do we really know what makes us happy A review of the economic literature on the factors associated with subjective well-being," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-122, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:51:y:2018:i:3:p:368-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.