Drivers of innovation activity of manufacturing enterprises in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Nick Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2005.
"Competition and Innovation: an Inverted-U Relationship,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 701-728.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship," NBER Working Papers 9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard & Bloom, Nick, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Scholarly Articles 4481507, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicolas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and innovation: an inverted U relationship," IFS Working Papers W02/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Borje Johansson & Hans Loof, 2008.
"Innovation Activities Explained By Firm Attributes And Location,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 533-552.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "Innovation Activities Explained By Firm Attributes And Location," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 63, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bo Honore & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & J. L. Powell, 2000. "Estimation of tobit-type models with individual specific effects," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 341-366.
- Verbeek, Marno & Nijman, Theo, 1992.
"Testing for Selectivity Bias in Panel Data Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 681-703, August.
- Verbeek, M. & Nijman, T., 1990. "Testing For Selectivity Bias In Panel Data Models," Papers 9018, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Testing for selectivity bias in panel data models," Discussion Paper 1990-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea & Frenz, Marion, 2013.
"Economic crisis and innovation: Is destruction prevailing over accumulation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 303-314.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2012. "Economic crisis and innovation: is destruction prevailing over accumulation?," Working Papers 6, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Козлов К. К. & Соколов Д. Г. & Юдаева К. В., 2004. "Инновационная Активность Российских Фирм," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(3), pages 399-419.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Irina Kouznetsova, 2009. "Innovation in the Russian Economy: Stagnation before Crisis?," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 3(2), pages 28-46.
- Rachel Griffith & Elena Huergo & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2006.
"Innovation and Productivity Across Four European Countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 483-498, Winter.
- Rachel Griffith & Elena Huergo & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2006. "Innovation and Productivity across Four European Countries," NBER Working Papers 12722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1995. "Selection corrections for panel data models under conditional mean independence assumptions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-132, July.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2008.
"Technological innovation and productivity in late-transition Estonia: econometric evidence from innovation surveys,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 240-261.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2008. "Technological Innovation And Productivity In Late-Transition Estonia: Econometric Evidence From Innovation Surveys," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 61, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- I. Dezhina & V. Kiseleva., 2007. "«Triple Helix» in Russia’s Innovation System," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "The global crisis and firms’ investments in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 24-35.
- Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 1997. "Estimation of a Panel Data Sample Selection Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1335-1364, November.
- Klochikhin, Evgeny A., 2012. "Russia's innovation policy: Stubborn path-dependencies and new approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1620-1630.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "A Reprise of Size and R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 925-951, July.
- Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2001. "Estimation of Dynamic Panel Data Sample Selection Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 543-572.
- A. Aganbegian, 2011. "Lessons of the Crisis," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(9), pages 4-28.
- James R. Brown & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 2009. "Financing Innovation and Growth: Cash Flow, External Equity, and the 1990s R&D Boom," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(1), pages 151-185, February.
- Yu. Simachev & M. Kuzyk & V. Feygina., 2014. "R&D Cooperation between Russian Firms and Research Organizations: Is There a Need for State Assistance?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Ahn, Hyungtaik & Powell, James L., 1993. "Semiparametric estimation of censored selection models with a nonparametric selection mechanism," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 3-29, July.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1984. "R&D and the Market Value of the Firm: A Note," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 261-270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Jefferson & Bai Huamao & Guan Xiaojing & Yu Xiaoyun, 2006. "R&D Performance in Chinese industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 345-366.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatiana Kuznetsova & Vitaly Roud, 2012. "Exploring innovation modes of Russian companies: what does the diversity of actors mean for policymaking?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/STI/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Evgeny A. Klochikhin, 2012. "The challenges of fostering innovation: Russia's unstable progress," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(6), pages 659-678.
- G. Teplykh., 2014. "Modeling of Firms Innovation Activity within the CDM Approach," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Chudnovsky, Daniel & Lopez, Andres & Pupato, German, 2006. "Innovation and productivity in developing countries: A study of Argentine manufacturing firms' behavior (1992-2001)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 266-288, March.
- West, Jonathan & Iansiti, Marco, 2003. "Experience, experimentation, and the accumulation of knowledge: the evolution of R&D in the semiconductor industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 809-825, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:scn:mngsci:y:2017:i:3:p:43-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:apltrx:0320 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinnovations; investment; censored regression models;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.