Unilateral liberalisation and WTO GATS commitments: the telecommunications sector in selected countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy Chun Lee & Christopher Findlay, 2005. "Telecommunications reform in Indonesia: Achievements and challenges," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 341-365.
- Bernard Hoekman & Aaditya Mattoo & André Sapir, 2007.
"The political economy of services trade liberalization: a case for international regulatory cooperation?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 367-391, Autumn.
- André Sapir & Bernard Hoekman & Aaditya Mattoo, 2007. "The political economy of services trade liberalization: a case for international regulatory cooperation?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8098, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya & Sapir, André, 2007. "The Political Economy of Services Trade Liberalization: A Case for International Regulatory Cooperation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greg McGuire & Christopher Findlay, 2005. "Services Trade Liberalisation Strategies for APEC Member Economies," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 19(2), pages 18-41, May.
- Blouin, Chantal, 2000. "The WTO Agreement on Basic Telecommunications: a reevaluation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 135-142, March.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Majumdar, Sumit K., 1999. "A matter of connections: OECD telecommunications sector productivity and the role of cellular technology diffusion," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 243-269, September.
- V. Sridhar, 2006. "Modelling the Growth of Mobile Telephony Services in India," Vision, , vol. 10(3), pages 1-10, July.
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Jeong, Dong-Heon, 2004. "The effects of customer satisfaction and switching barrier on customer loyalty in Korean mobile telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-159, March.
- Carlo Maria Rossotto & Khalid Sekkat & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2005.
"Opening up telecommunications to competition and MENA integration in the world economy,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 931-955.
- Khalid Sekkat & Carlos Maria Rossotto & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2005. "Opening up telecommunications to competition and MENA integration in the world economy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7368, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peter Egger & Rainer Lanz, 2008. "The Determinants of GATS Commitment Coverage," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1666-1694, December.
- John Whalley, 2004.
"Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalisation in Services Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1223-1253, August.
- John Whalley, 2003. "Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalization in Services Trade," NBER Working Papers 10181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2001.
"Market structure, trade liberalization and the GATS,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 389-402, June.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Market Structure, Trade Liberalization and the GATS," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-059/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2001. "Market Structure, Trade Liberalization, and the GATS," CEPR Discussion Papers 2669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Will Martin & Patrick Messerlin, 2007. "Why is it so difficult? Trade liberalization under the Doha Agenda," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 347-366, Autumn.
- C. Lee, 2002.
"Telecommunications Reforms In Malaysia,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(4), pages 521-540, December.
- Lee, Cassey, 2002. "Telecommunications Reforms in Malaysia," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30648, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Eschenbach, Felix & Hoekman, Bernard, 2006.
"Services policies in transition economies: on the EU and WTO as commitment mechanisms,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 415-443, November.
- Eschenbach, Felix & Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Services Policies in Transition Economies: On the EU and WTO as Commitment Mechanisms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hwang, Junseok & Cho, Youngsang & Long, Nguyen Viet, 2009. "Investigation of factors affecting the diffusion of mobile telephone services: An empirical analysis for Vietnam," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 534-543, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:apacel:v:24:y:2010:i:1:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0818-9935 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.