Trade in Services : how does it Work for MENA Countries?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry MONTALIEU & Isabelle RABAUD, 2006. "Trade in Services: How does it Work for MENA Countries?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1688, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Thierry Montalieu & Isabelle Rabaud, 2007. "Trade in services : How does it work for MENA Countries," Post-Print halshs-00341230, HAL.
- Isabelle Rabaud & Thierry Montalieu, 2006. "Trade in Services : how does it Work for MENA Countries?," Post-Print halshs-00204977, HAL.
- Thierry Montalieu & Isabelle Rabaud, 2007. "Trade in Services : How does it Work for MENA Countries," Post-Print halshs-00341224, HAL.
- Thierry Montalieu & Isabelle Rabaud, 2007. "Trade in services : How does it work for MENA Countries," Post-Print halshs-00277121, HAL.
- Thierry Montalieu & Isabelle Rabaud, 2007. "Trade in services : How does it work for MENA Countries," Post-Print halshs-00277124, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2005.
"The EU Offer of Service Trade Liberalization in the Doha Round: Evidence of a Not‐Yet‐Perfect Customs Union,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 311-325, June.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2005. "The EU offer of service trade liberalization in the Doha Round: evidence of a not-yet-perfect customs union," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John Whalley, 2004.
"Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalisation in Services Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1223-1253, August.
- John Whalley, 2003. "Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalization in Services Trade," NBER Working Papers 10181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2006. "Services, Economic Development and the Doha Round: Exploiting the Comparative Advantage of the WTO," CEPR Discussion Papers 5628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2006.
"Quantifying the impact of services liberalization in a developing country,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 142-162, October.
- Konan Denise Eby & MASKUS Keith E., "undated". "Quantifying the Impact of Services Liberalization in a Developing Country," EcoMod2002 330800043, EcoMod.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2003. "Quantifying the impact of services liberalization in a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3193, The World Bank.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1984. "Why Are Services Cheaper in the Poor Countries?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(374), pages 279-286, June.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2003. "Helping to Identify The Potential and Mode For Liberalization of Trade in Services in The Southern Mediterranean Countries: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 0303, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Feb 2003.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2009. "Measuring International Trade in Services," NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 27-70, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isabelle Rabaud, 2005. "The Degree of Openness of Services Industries and Comparative Advantage in Services," Post-Print halshs-00204173, HAL.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2006. "The Effects of the Services Directive on Intra-eu Trade and fdi," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 747-769.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 2005. "Services in a development round : three goals and three proposals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3718, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; Services; Work; MENA; Countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00204169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.