Services policies in transition economies: on the EU and WTO as commitment mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eschenbach, Felix & Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Services Policies in Transition Economies: On the EU and WTO as Commitment Mechanisms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2005.
"The EU Offer of Service Trade Liberalization in the Doha Round: Evidence of a Not-Yet-Perfect Customs Union,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 311-325, June.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2005. "The EU offer of service trade liberalization in the Doha Round: evidence of a not-yet-perfect customs union," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Felix Eschenbach & Bernard Hoekman, 2006. "Services Policy Reform and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(4), pages 746-764, December.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2004. "The Economics of the World Trading System," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524341, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2016.
"Is the WTO Passé?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1125-1231, December.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Bown, Chad P. & Staiger, Robert, 2015. "Is the WTO Passé?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W., 2015. "Is the WTO passe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7304, The World Bank.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2015. "Is the WTO passé?," NBER Working Papers 21303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bown, Chad P. & Bernard M., Hoekman, 2007.
"Developing countries and enforcement of trade agreements : why dispute settlement is not enough,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4450, The World Bank.
- Bown, Chad P. & Hoekman, Bernard, 2007. "Developing Countries and Enforcement of Trade Agreements: Why Dispute Settlement Is Not Enough," CEPR Discussion Papers 6459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimo Armenise & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Santoni, 2011. "FDI in Business Services has general TFP effects : evidence from Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ivana Prica & Jelica PetroviÄ‡ VujaÄ iÄ‡, 2010. "Financial Services Liberalisation in Transition Countries and the Role of the WTO," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(4), pages 487-501, December.
- Adlung, Rudolf, 2009. "Trade in healthcare and health insurance services: The GATS as a supporting actor (?)," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-15, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Quamrul Alam & Mohammad Abu Yusuf & Ken Coghill, 2010. "Unilateral liberalisation and WTO GATS commitments: the telecommunications sector in selected countries," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(1), pages 43-64, May.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:5:y:2006:i:03:p:415-443_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .