Financial Services Liberalisation in Transition Countries and the Role of the WTO
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 2006. "Finance and economic development : policy choices for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3955, The World Bank.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Rahul Sen, 2002. "Liberalisation of International Trade in Financial Services in Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"Reaching out: Access to and use of banking services across countries,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 234-266, July.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "Reaching out : access to and use of banking services across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3754, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 1999. "Financial services and the World Trade Organization - liberalization commitments of the developing and transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2184, The World Bank.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Graham Bird, 2002. "Will Asian Economies Gain from Liberalizing Trade in Services?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-22, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2006.
"Measuring Services Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on Economic Growth: An Illustration,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 64-98.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep & Subramanian, Arvind, 2001. "Measuring services trade liberalization and its impact on economic growth : an illustration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2655, The World Bank.
- Philipp Harms & Aaditya Mattoo & Ludger Schuknecht, 2003.
"Explaining liberalization commitments in financial services trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(1), pages 82-113, March.
- Harms, Philipp*Mattoo, Aaditya*Schuknecht, Ludge, 2003. "Explaining liberalization commitments in financial services trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2999, The World Bank.
- Eschenbach, Felix & Hoekman, Bernard, 2006.
"Services policies in transition economies: on the EU and WTO as commitment mechanisms,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 415-443, November.
- Eschenbach, Felix & Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Services Policies in Transition Economies: On the EU and WTO as Commitment Mechanisms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2008. "Finance and economic opportunity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4468, The World Bank.
- Stijn Claessens, 2006. "Competitive Implications of Cross-Border Banking," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 11, pages 151-181 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Daniltsev & Olga Biryukova, 2015. "Beyond the GATS: Implicit Engines in Services RTAs," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(3), pages 321-337, June.
- Martin Grancay & Nora Szikorova, 2014. "Liberalism in Foreign Trade versus Liberalism in Air Transportation - Is there a Link?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 709-721, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial services; Financial liberalisation; Transition; WTO;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:57:y:2010:i:4:p:487-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.